Photo

what are you getting your mom for mother's day?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

keeping it simple this year because of the wedding.. but i just ordered this from etsy-
    Click the image to open in full size.
    it'll have a k, l, and m instead.

what are you getting your mom?

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

idk! help!!!!

#3 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

I just got my mom a $100 gift card to her favorite nail place. (She'll be able to get her nails done for months.) Plus I'm going to take her to lunch on Mother's Day.

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lauren c.
        idk! help!!!!
        ditto! god everything i want to buy my s-mom is so expensive. mani/pedi spa type stuff is out because she does that on her own and likes her place, which my dad does not know the name of so i cant get her a gift certificate.

would love to get her some kind of jewelry like this but its too expensive seeing as i am paying for one night's stay for my parents in cabo, and i have to pay that money this month:

shoot the URL isnt working... i will post pics when i get home

theyre all different lockets from RedEnvelope - Unique Gifts, Personalized Gifts, Luxury Gifts

#5 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

I'm making brunch at my place and then we are going to get mani/pedi's together. My mom is a hoarder so I never buy her gifts that she can "pile" in her house like a new sweater or bag or jewelry. I like to do stuff together like spa treatments, shows, concerts so we can look back and remember the time we spent together....

Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day on mother's day!!!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#6 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

My brother, sisters and I are getting my mom a dog! We always had one growing up and our last dog Maggie got put to sleep about 4 years ago. She's been talking about getting one (especially since my little sister moved out and she's living by herself for the first time EVER), so we're going to make a day of it and go to a shelter with her to pick out a new pups!

#7 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

The way she is acting a swift kick...ok we got her a picture of all of us. THAN I will kick her :)

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:17 PM

I made her a card on shutterfly with lots of pictures of us together. Then I got her 3 casual shirts.

Last year I made a photobook & she loved it. This year I stuck with a photocard, because I'll be doing tons of projects with our wedding pictures for her. Momma loves pictures & home made gifts.

Here is the card. I didn't crop her head in that one pic. It was chopped off. The 3 in the corner are all of matching outfits. I hated the red jumpsuit.

This is the cover of the card I made Mike's mom

#9 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  ditto! god everything i want to buy my s-mom is so expensive. mani/pedi spa type stuff is out because she does that on her own and likes her place, which my dad does not know the name of so i cant get her a gift certificate.

would love to get her some kind of jewelry like this but its too expensive seeing as i am paying for one night's stay for my parents in cabo, and i have to pay that money this month:

shoot the URL isnt working... i will post pics when i get home

theyre all different lockets from RedEnvelope - Unique Gifts, Personalized Gifts, Luxury Gifts
                  You should check out etsy.com you can find almost any kind of jewelry at much lower prices!
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#10 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

OMG I almost forgot about Mother's day! Yikes, I have no idea what to do for my mom!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users