106 replies to this topic

#11 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
    OMG Tami your back, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love the pics, you look great but of course I cant wait to see more! How was your DR experience overall?
    OMG everything was utterly amazing. We have NO complaints! I am itching to write my review and will work on it during my place ride to CA this Thursday -- so hopefully I can post it next week!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by happygilmore
    Congrats! You look beautiful! I love your bridesmaids dresses, they look like they could flatter any body type and the one with the groomsmen is hilarious!!! I can't wait to see more!
    Yes, all the girls LOVED their BM dresses and as they were ALL very different heights/sizes. I'm really glad we stuck with neutral colors for the bridal party too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Check you out, hot tamale! How beautiful everything was...more more more
    More, more, more!!! :-) I'm trying but geez these take forever to upload! We are going to grab a bite and I should be able to post more after we get back.

Oh, BTW -- Tom wore his military dress blues for the ceremony and looked absolutely stunning -- but was sweating so bad that we had him change the second the ceremony was over. Hopefully someone will send me some of the ceremony pics soon so I can show you how handsome he is! :-)

#12 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
    • 433 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

You are so beautiful!!! And I LOVE the pictures of you and the girls (and the boys) with the parasols! You made an absolutely stunning bride!

#13 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

fantastic pics! That pics of the guys with parasols is HILARIOUS!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

Congratulations!! you looked beautiful!

#15 jarauz

jarauz
          • 251 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

Omg! Welcome Back Tami, I've Literally Have Been Stalking You And Waiting For Your Return. I Can't Wait For Your Review. I'll Be Getting Married There In May 09. You Look Beautiful. Congratulation.........can't Wait To See More....

#16 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Welcome! Love the "nude" photos!
              That is too funny about the startfish. I think people sometimes forget they are dead animals!
              You look wonderful.

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

AWWW TAMI!! You look amazing! LOVE the picture of the guys, hysterical!! Thanks for sharing them! Everything looks awesome!!! Congrats!!

#18 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

Oh Tami, Welcome Back!!! I've been patiently waiting for you to get back, post pics and your review. I can't wait to hear all about it. And your pics - WOW!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved your dress, flowers and the parasols - everything looked soooo good!!!! Now, go post your review.

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jarauz
                    Omg! Welcome Back Tami, I've Literally Have Been Stalking You And Waiting For Your Return. I Can't Wait For Your Review. I'll Be Getting Married There In May 09. You Look Beautiful. Congratulation.........can't Wait To See More....
                    OMG girl -- you are going to have such an AMAZING wedding!!! I have some tips on things that worked perfectly for us and will have all that in my review hopefully next week! We have ZERO complaints -- everything made for a PERFECT dream wedding in paradise!

#20 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                    • 308 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

Congrats and welcome back! Everything looked beautiful!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users