Dreams PV ceremony

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nde062010

• 106 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

Can anyone tell me if the symbolic ceremony can be done in english? This is what the website said ...

"Most ceremonies are performed in Spanish however, if you are lucky, the officiate may speak English"

not very clear lol

#2 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

I can't answer this, but sorry I have to laugh. "if you are lucky." What the crap is that? I would assume most people would want to understand their ceremony.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 1elephant

• VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:18 PM

HA! that was one of our first questions once we were down there. we really didn't care, but were curious! gaby's answer was 'of course it will be in english!' so it was in english, but it was done by some REALLY weird chick. we asked her not to include god, but she just used every word but god - higher power, deity, etc. we personally thought it was hysterical.
        i'm trying to convince dh to put it on youtube to show people how weird it was.

#4 kr3611

• 127 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

From what I understand, our officiant will perform the ceremony in Spanish but our wedding coordinator will translate....but we're leaving it up to chance I guess

#5 evtalbot

• 173 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:02 AM

Interesting!!! I was actually a little worried about this since my FH's family is all Chinese. how confusing would it be to have them translate from Spanish to English?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users