Jump to content

Photo

Official "LOST" Thread (TV Show)


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

    Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:59 AM

    I must stay away from the thread! I haven't watched yet! But I love spoilers!

    #12 chicago88

    chicago88
    • Member
    • 699 posts

      Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:14 PM

      I loved it last night. Ok, so questions. Jack, Kate, & Aaron are all together. Is this before or after his big downfall with drugs/alcohol? It seems like it is before but I guess you never know. Also, what did Kate have to do for Sawyer? I can't believe he stays on the island... Also, what the heck happened to Clair?? I have so many other questions but I'll stop here. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts from last night's show...



      Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

      #13 Cara Gardner

      Cara Gardner
      • Newbie
      • 9 posts

        Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

        Last night's show was kind of momentous. After all the years of sexual tension between Jack and Kate the show's writers finally gave in to our frustration of wanting to see them together! But it happened so fast I was surprised by how un thrilled I was. I guess because you just know something is going to go bad there. I think that scene is before his melt down and estrangement from Kate that was shown on the final episode from last year. But remember, she had to get back to someone in that scene? If Sawyer didn't leave the island what could she be doing for him? I loved what someone said earlier in this thread that she's just LOST cuz, I feel that way too! I think they do this to us on purpose to get us to feel as LOST as they do!

        #14 Rachelle E.

        Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

          Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:21 PM

          yeah, I agree that the whole Jack/Kate/Aaron thing is pre-meltdown for Jack. You can see the beginnings of it with the whole disturbing convo w/ Hurley and him asking that Dr for a prescription near the end of the show.

          I am really anxious to see how this whole thing unfolds.

          #15 chicago88

          chicago88
          • Member
          • 699 posts

            Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cara Gardner
            Last night's show was kind of momentous. After all the years of sexual tension between Jack and Kate the show's writers finally gave in to our frustration of wanting to see them together! But it happened so fast I was surprised by how un thrilled I was. I guess because you just know something is going to go bad there. I think that scene is before his melt down and estrangement from Kate that was shown on the final episode from last year. But remember, she had to get back to someone in that scene? If Sawyer didn't leave the island what could she be doing for him? I loved what someone said earlier in this thread that she's just LOST cuz, I feel that way too! I think they do this to us on purpose to get us to feel as LOST as they do!
            I thought the person she had to get back to in that episode was Sawyer, but now we know that's not right. Could it be she has to get back to Aaron?

            Yeah, that's what I thought about Jack & Kate - it (relationship) was probably pre breakdown... I so love this show!!!



            Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

            #16 Nrvsbride

            Nrvsbride
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,248 posts

              Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

              Ok this is what I think:

              This flash forward was post Kate's trial but pre-Jack's meltdown. It said in spoilers that we would get to see how Jack becomes disheveled and goes a little nutty. I think this flash forward shows that.

              I think Kate is helping Sawyer's daughter. Remember that Sawyer has a daughter with that lady he conned. I think Sawyer stayed behind on the island but asked Kate to maybe take care of his daughter or look out for her in a way and she didn't want to break this promise to Sawyer, especially since she is caring for a child herself.

              With regards to the flash foward where we saw Jack telling Kate that he rides the plane in the hopes that it will crash and Kate says she has to go get back to him...I think the "him" is Aaron.

              #17 bsullivan2

              bsullivan2
              • Newbie
              • 74 posts

                Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

                I agree that the melt down with Jack is after his engagement with Kate. I am still trying to figure out whose funeral Jack went to a while back and no one else came. After last night I am thinking it could be Hurley. I could be completely wrong!
                I am trying to put more pieces together so that I do not feel so confused everytime I watch!

                #18 jmhein

                jmhein
                • Member
                • 665 posts

                  Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

                  I like the theories!!

                  This whole Claire seeing her birth father, who is also Jack's father, and then disappearing and leaving Aaron alone has really got me so confused. I know something obviously happens to Claire since Kate later has Aaron... but what the heck?
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


                  My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

                  #19 chicago88

                  chicago88
                  • Member
                  • 699 posts

                    Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:26 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bsullivan2
                    I agree that the melt down with Jack is after his engagement with Kate. I am still trying to figure out whose funeral Jack went to a while back and no one else came. After last night I am thinking it could be Hurley. I could be completely wrong!
                    I am trying to put more pieces together so that I do not feel so confused everytime I watch!
                    I'm wondering whose funeral it is too.... The suspense is killing me!!



                    Therese & Jay
                    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

                    #20 quackquack

                    quackquack
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 152 posts

                      Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jmhein
                      I like the theories!!

                      This whole Claire seeing her birth father, who is also Jack's father, and then disappearing and leaving Aaron alone has really got me so confused. I know something obviously happens to Claire since Kate later has Aaron... but what the heck?
                      I am kind of confused about Claire seeing her father bc wasn't that the same guy that Jack sees in his office?? Is that the person Hurley was warning Jack about GGGRRR....watching LOST, really make me feel lost but I love it...lol




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users