Official "LOST" Thread (TV Show)

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#101 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

oooh, just watched tonight's episode!! I dont want to spoil it if you havent watched it yet, but it was sooo gooood!! And Kiki, your words were marked....
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#102 saraece

• 289 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

I almost can't wait for the whole thing to be doen so I can start watching it over on DVD and pick up a ton that I am sure we are missing. I also love wathcing the pop video version before the new episode!
      Like our first kiss all over again

#103 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

aha! i knew there had to be a thread about LOST somewhere!

are you all half as confused as i am? hahahaha i love this show!

bumping this to get it going again ... i want to hear your theories on what the heck is going on!

#104 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:21 PM

I'm soooo glad this thread popped up! Didn't know there was a "LOST" fan base here. This is the BEST show on tv right now! I love where they're taking it! Sawyer looks better every season!

#105 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:31 PM

we are DVR'ing it right now so we can watch it later and ff thru the commercials, lol.

i am going to be so sad when it's all over.

#106 krizstyling

• 90 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Okay ladies! So who watched the finale? I am SO at peace iwth this finale. I am in utter sadness though that it is over.

#107 JNagan2011

• 451 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

I watched it!!! :) And have to admit I was not happy immediately following the ending. I felt I had questions left unanswered and a little confused at what I had just seen, lol. But after sleeping on it and thinking about it more, I really liked the ending. I too am at peace, and thought they finished it brilliantly. I will miss it though! GREATEST SHOW EVER!

#108 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:19 AM

I DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!! ARGH!!!! HELP,SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN? OK I understand they are dead but i still just DONT get it.... Am i the only one?

#109 Stacy015

• 172 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

I liked it too. My FI is still mad about it.. but could you have really expected more explanation than that?? Honestly? After so many season of no answers and so many questions - I really thought they explained more than I expected! haha - of course I still have questions that keep popping into my head too :)

Overall it was good - I am also very sad it is over...

#110 roxmysockz

• 418 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:39 PM

God I wasted 6 years on this show for the most predicted ending ever!!!

Nicky -They are all dead and in some form of waiting place before going to heaven the flash sideways to an alternate life was them all finding happiness before going to heaven!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users