Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Official "LOST" Thread (TV Show)

Kate and Charlie were dating in real life, then they broke up, but now they are back together again. They were never married or engaged or anything like that. He was not killed off b/c they broke up, they actually broke up b/c he returned to LA and she stayed in Hawaii and it made it difficult.

I don't know what the heck is going on but I still think Jin is alive. No one agrees with me (my non-internet friends) but James also thinks he's alive and he's a pretty smart kid if I do say so myself so I'm going to roll with my FI on this one. LOL. James pretty much knows what's going on all the time b/c he loves history and philosophy and owns every book by every "character" that was introduced (meaning the philosophy of John Locke, Mikael Bakunin, etc)

I have no clue if Claire is dead. I totally did not pick up on that. But do you guys remember that Charlie had a dream that his mother and Claire were on the beach and they were dressed like the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdaline (sp?) and they were holding the baby Jesus? And Jack and Claire's dad is named CHRISTIAN SHEPARD for a reason. Notably, Jack is a science man who doesn't seem to "believe" the way John Locke does. So its interesting that this CHRISTIAN SHEPARD and his daughter Claire who has been portrayed as holding the baby Messiah are waiting for John Lock. Maybe later on in life Jack becomes torn b/c he realizes that he never believed in the islands power or something to that effect. Which is why he is always trying to get back.

Also if you go here:

Characters of Lost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It lists all the characters and their importance. These are not spoilers they just recap who the characters are. In this site it mentions that Horace Goodspeed and his wife Olivia were the ones who helped Ben's dad Roger and his mom Emily Linus when she went into labor. It says that the producers have confirmed that Horace and Olivia are an important part of the Dharma story. Can't wait to find out what the heck is going on!

Also, I think Richard Alpert is named after a Harvard Professor who did acid experiments on people to alter their state of consciousness or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Kate and Charlie were dating in real life, then they broke up, but now they are back together again. They were never married or engaged or anything like that. He was not killed off b/c they broke up, they actually broke up b/c he returned to LA and she stayed in Hawaii and it made it difficult.

I don't know what the heck is going on but I still think Jin is alive. No one agrees with me (my non-internet friends) but James also thinks he's alive and he's a pretty smart kid if I do say so myself so I'm going to roll with my FI on this one. LOL. James pretty much knows what's going on all the time b/c he loves history and philosophy and owns every book by every "character" that was introduced (meaning the philosophy of John Locke, Mikael Bakunin, etc)

I have no clue if Claire is dead. I totally did not pick up on that. But do you guys remember that Charlie had a dream that his mother and Claire were on the beach and they were dressed like the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdaline (sp?) and they were holding the baby Jesus? And Jack and Claire's dad is named CHRISTIAN SHEPARD for a reason. Notably, Jack is a science man who doesn't seem to "believe" the way John Locke does. So its interesting that this CHRISTIAN SHEPARD and his daughter Claire who has been portrayed as holding the baby Messiah are waiting for John Lock. Maybe later on in life Jack becomes torn b/c he realizes that he never believed in the islands power or something to that effect. Which is why he is always trying to get back.
So you are trying to say that Jack is Jesus? hehehe j/k

but yea, I think he's starting to see that they're all bound to that island after they leave..its like their calling

I don't think Jack is Jesus. I just think that some of them have leader roles like Jack and John. Remember Jack's tatoo said "He walks among us but he is not one of us" or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I don't think Jack is Jesus. I just think that some of them have leader roles like Jack and John. Remember Jack's tatoo said "He walks among us but he is not one of us" or something like that.
yea hey did you notice another one of jack's tats? I thought he just had that one with the number 5..

He's got a bunch of tats. There is some theory out there about all of them. I saw the one on his neck last night and didn't remember it being there...

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS TO SEE HOW IT ENDS!!!!

Talk about a cliffhanger! So, now there is some sort of conspiracy to cover up how they were rescued. I wonder who is behind it?

In the press conference they said there were 8 survivors of the crash, so I wonder who the other 2 were that got off and what happened to them.

I'm off to search for theories!

Last night's episode drove me crazy. Not sure why but it did. At least now we understand (sort of) why Kate had Claire's baby. I can't believe Claire's mom woke up from that coma and told Jack that Claire was his sister. CRAZY!

I don't know how I feel about last nights episode... it just was unlike previous ones this season. I feel as if nothin was answered only confirmed. Oh well. I found this site this morning and it has some very interesting theories on the time loop theroy

Lost: A theory on time travel