• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

Hey ladies! None of my fellow "Losties" commented on last weeks episode! SO, I though I'd start a Lost thread that would be easy to search.

Lost - a fan site community devoted to the hit ABC TV series: LOST Visit for theories and discussion questions
    [SpoilerFix.com] SpoilerFix.com messages to the visitors! Visit for spoilers if you just can't wait for the next episode!

--------------

I'm wondering who will be next on Sayid's hit list? His wife Nadia was killed in 2005 (they were on the isalnd in 2004). Wasn't the episode with Desomond contacting Penelope in 2008? So, she wouldn't be next...

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

I love how they've developed Ben & Sayid's future connection. And I want to know what deal Ben and Mr. Whitmore have, what rules they set, why they "can't" kill each other, etc. They sure keep you guessing!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

I loved, loved, loved it!

It was great how they put together Sayid and Ben connection. It was very good!

Now how in the world does Ben control the smoke monster?

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

I'm thinking he has a key like Desmond did. Wehn ben came out of the closet he was all dirty, like he had been in the ground.

When Desmond turned the key, it shut off the magnetic field that was blocking all signals from the island, so maybe Ben turned it back on.

When Ben was in Whidmore's bedroom he told him he would never find the island...

#5 Kriswim

Kriswim
          • 186 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

How the heck did the Doctor end up in the ocean dead? That time difference thing is so crazy!!! Who killed him?! And why was Daniel trying to hide that information?
            **Shannon** 40 people BOOKED! (but only 23 made it b/c of the Swine flu Pandemic )

http://i300.photobuc....Wedding352.jpg
            My Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-43618/

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

I don't have time to comment right now cause I've got to run to school (can't miss another class due to BDW! LOL) but I just wanted to say I'm sooo glad Lost is back and can't wait to join in the conversations! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Oh my oh my.....where to start? I totally believe that Ben controls the black thing! Sayid becomes Ben's avenger like in a previous episode when Sayid kills that chick and Ben was the Vet...

Daniel Faraday....he knows a lot more then they think, but I feel like he's conflicted about what's right and what his mission is. The boat doesn't care about the survivors because everyone already thinks that they're all dead! They want Ben!

I am beginning to think this is some rich man game between Ben and Whidmore. The question I have now is how do they know each other?

I don't believe that anything is in the present (200. They are in 2005, Ben makes sure of that when he asks the lady at the hotel. I believe that he is suffering from the same flash backs and forwards as Desmond but knows how to control and use them to his advantage.... How did he REALLY end up in the desert in Iraq? He didn't charter a plain from Fiji!!!

#8 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                • 371 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

Oh it was a great show last thursday! every time i see a new episode i get more and more lost! haha.. I can't wait till thursady..

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

It was really good! I can't wait to see more episodes!

#10 jmhein

jmhein
                    • 665 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:56 AM

What did everyone think of last night's show? I LOVE LOST!!
                      I am so happy that Jack and Kate are together in the future, but so confused, LOL!
                      And what the heck is up with the whole Claire and Aaron situation?
                      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users