Photo

Huge news for Barceló Maya Brides

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 morenaindc

morenaindc
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:35 PM

OK great! Thanks sooo much for letting us know. I will check with my WC as well. When is your wedding?

#12 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
    • 95 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:46 PM

I'm leaving in 4 days. The wedding is on Wednesday, May 7th...

#13 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
      • 95 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

Ok. Confirmed directly by the WC.

But i would definitely get it in writing if I were you..

#14 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:27 PM

del Sol is SO happy that we can now provide our marketing to Barcelo via slideshows and brides who participate on this forum :)

Barcelo,

This is a HUGE marketing PR decision. Lets hope to see other hotels follow suit!

Cheers,
          Matt

#15 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

waw thats brilliant news! hopefully moon palace will do the same......by 2010!lol

xxxxxxxx

#16 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
            • 95 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:14 AM

I own you guys an apology!!!

The news about Barcel³ allowing outside photographer is just a roomer.
              I thought i got the news from a trusted source but apparently it wasn't. I called the resort my self just to make sure and they said they policy is still the same.

I was just so excited for all the future Barcel³ brides that i couldn't wait to brake the news. I should have called the resort before i posted this.
              I'm very sorry and i really hope nobody has booked an outside photographer yet.

#17 morenaindc

morenaindc
              • 221 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

Make sure to let us know how everything goes!

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

this is great news! i hope other resorts follow suit!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 Leticia

Leticia
                • 259 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

OMG!!!!! I have 3 weeks to find a photographer!!!

#20 Leticia

Leticia
                  • 259 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Philly_Bride
                    I own you guys an apology!!!

The news about Barcel³ allowing outside photographer is just a roomer.
                    I thought i got the news from a trusted source but apparently it wasn't. I called the resort my self just to make sure and they said they policy is still the same.

I was just so excited for all the future Barcel³ brides that i couldn't wait to brake the news. I should have called the resort before i posted this.
                    I'm very sorry and i really hope nobody has booked an outside photographer yet.
                    ok Now i just read this, a little premature excitement on my part. i have to get ahold of Lia, anyone else having trouble getting a ahold of their WC at the Barcelo lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users