Guess what we have????

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:36 AM

She is too cute! Love her little white sweater ~ enjoy the puppy-ness while you can

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#22 mrsmark08

• 136 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:06 AM

Awww, she's so precious!! There's nothing better than "puppy breath" :)

#23 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

she is so cute!

#24 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by amyh
          She is too cute Tammy! Can I borrow her pic for May's siggy? I don't have any pets
          Tammy you really must give us much more difficult questions then this:) She is really adorable, how many fosters does this make this year
          Ooh, she is so precious! What is her name? You're killing us with these adorable pictures.....we're missing our bostons so much.
          Her name is Lady, we call her little Lady or Diva.. lol The family that surrendered her gave us all her stuff, many toys one of which is a stuffed animal that is by far her favorite (pink like her collar) and the cuttest pink and brown polka dot purse that you put her in, she is totally a little Diva. She has never been around other animals and only the mom and daugher before, so she was so timid when we got her, we introduced her to our crew one by one and within a few minutes she was playing with them. I think she like's her stuffy a little too much if you KWIM? lol

#25 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Alyssa
            She is too cute! I want her!!!

Tammy - your boys are SO GOOD - they are so loving and friendly to every foster you bring home. Did you and Cain do any special training with them?
            We spent alot of time training Chulo, our oldest. Mijo.... well he's not so brite, lol but he acts just like a puppy/cat so we never have issues with him, well except when we bring in a foster that still needs to be neutered, they always want to hump my poor baby boy, which usually results in Mijo hiding under our bed..lol He's a total mommy boy and does get a little jealous, but he does really well. Morris (the cat) actually does awesome with the fosters, he comes up, sniffs them for a few seconds and that's it. The only dog that didn't like cats was the stray we found in Detroit and fostered him until we found him a home, but we have been really lucky so far.

I have to admit, I really want a female dog. Rosie (senior) was our first and passed away with us, then my baby girl Elsie and now this little puppy. OMG I love dressing them up in cute little outfits. Just need the MI housing market to turn around so we can sell our home and buy another one with lots of land.. :-)

#26 Christine

• VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

she is so adorable, I love puppies but yes they are so much work.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#27 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

She's precious!

#28 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:51 AM

I know Tammy, Elsie sprarked something for you - you definitely need a little girl now!

#29 Dbell

• 455 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:53 AM

Too adorable....makes me want to have one!!!

#30 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

She is such a cutie!!!!!
                    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users