Jen's Totally Over-the-Top Wedding Review

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
smile29.gif Jen I read all of you review in one sitting... yeah!

Just joking, thanks so much for your review! I really love the indepth reviews, especially when they cover other restaraunts and HM activities.

I was wondering who did your flowers since they turned out gorgeous and the quality photographed so well. Your insight and truth in grading was also really beneficial.

Question about your OOT bags: Do you think it was the transfer of all of the items or the assembly that you would second guess?

Lastly, totally agree with your list of do's; thanks for sharing!!!
Jenetta-
i just felt like the whole thing was a huge extra project for us that we ended up doing at teh last minute. hauling all the stuff was an ordeal but wouldn't be too bad if we had fewer guests. when i add up the cost of all of it, it was about $25 per bag including everything. the assembly was a bit difficult because a bunch of our guests ended up coming the same day as us so we were locked in our room for an hour putting them together. and for that amount, we could have left a nice bottle of wine or champagne in the rooms and it would have been super simple and i think people would have liked it just as much. i guess i just really tried to make things as simple as possible for myself and this one thing was biggest hassle. but like i said, they looked good and people like them so from that perspective they are still a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Jen, thank you for posting your pics!

It all turned out beautifully!!

I'm so obsessed with your dress. It is realy stunning on you!
Thanks so much Karla and everyone else too!
I really miss wearing my dress! it was even pretty comfortable. Thank goodness I get to put it on again in a few weeks. I really wanted soemthing art deco styled because my ring is from the 30's and i am a huge fan of that period. our AHR is in a 1930's ballroom so we are continuing the theme :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.....SO I just saw this post about Hotel Finisterra and I got interested.

But first CONGRATS JEN!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone knew the following about this hotel. Iâ€m going to try to fit in a visit this weekend.

1.Does it have a not very crowded beach for a ceremony?

2.What is the location fee without a room block?

3.Are food/bev expensive?

4.Where is it located?

5.Has anyone besides Jen gotten married there?

I love, love the reception area!!!!

Thanks

~Amber

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Jen

Brilliant review! Few questions though:

Was your wedding ala carte? I ask because we're trying to put something together in Cabo, but just the two of us, and we don't need music/food/alot of other common wedding things. The Finisterra website makes it seem ala carte, which would be a good thing, since the package deals encompass stuff we simply don't need.

The ATV trip: do you think it was just that company, or the Cabo ATV tour industry in general?