Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

RM/Cancun Wedding Coordinators

My WC is been so wonderful, her name is Patricia. Because the Bahia Principe has three resorts, each resort has its own WC. Patricia has called me several times to chat and touch base, she has always bent over backwards to help with any questions or concerns I may have.

I love her, she rocks! rockon.gif

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
My WC is been so wonderful, her name is Patricia. Because the Bahia Principe has three resorts, each resort has its own WC. Patricia has called me several times to chat and touch base, she has always bent over backwards to help with any questions or concerns I may have.

I love her, she rocks! rockon.gif
how has it been working with the resort? do you have any information on their wedding packages, menus, pics that you can upload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumalbound View Post
We are getting married at the Cannon House and having the reception at the Lolha restaurant (the open air palapa) in Akumal.
let me see if jackie (ryjaxz19) the moderator of the RM forum knows of any good WC there.

does anyone have prices of those coordinators? mine's charging me $500.. but now she said she's charging extra $125 for someone to receive guests at the reception.. is that ok?