Sign in to follow this  
Carrie-Dreams DR

Wedding pics from Dreams PC, Tropical photog...

Beautiful pics! Palma Real is ssoo beautiful! I hope you had as amazing a time for your wedding as we did on our honeymoon!!! Your pics are gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing! LOL (since I couldn't find you on facebook!)
So how warm was it there this time of year? was it cool at night? that you wanted a sweatshirt?

The weather was in the 90's, at night was still very warm...I think out of 2 weeks, I wore a jacket once, and that was because I had too much sun that day and kept getting the chills...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie-Dreams DR View Post
The weather was in the 90's, at night was still very warm...I think out of 2 weeks, I wore a jacket once, and that was because I had too much sun that day and kept getting the chills...
pinkie.gifTHAT IS AWESOME!

The pictures where really pretty love the ones on the beach. I am so glad you posted them I have been waiting to see someones pictures from that resort. I am looking in to getting married there in two years.

Your photos are beautiful!

Thank you for posting, we're taking a planning trip to Dreams later this month so it's great to see photos from someone who had their wedding there.

I can only hope our photos turn out as nicely as yours did. Did you use their photographer or your own?