Photo

I am E-RINGLESS for 2 weeks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MaryS

MaryS
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:13 PM

I am so bummed!! I was at work today and I was examing my E-Ring like I do everyday... As I was running my nail around the edge my nail stopped. There was a little nick =( I went to the store for them to look at it. And sure enough he goes "Oh yeah there it is." They were so nice they gave me the option of getting a new diamond or they would buff it out. I chose to buff it out. The only way anyone would notice is it beingmagnified . And I didn't want another diamond it has sentimenta value at this point. But I am changing the setting to a 6 prong. Which is probably safer for me.

Now I am just ringless in seattle =(
    WE ARE MARRIED!!

#2 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:31 PM

"ringless in seattle" lol had to chuckle at that

I haven't been without my E-Ring since we got engaged almost a year ago. That will be tough but you can do it! Do you have a wedding band yet that you could wear meanwhile...?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

I have a fake ring that I travel with. I also wear it if I'm going out to the bars or a work event, just to keep my reel ring safe. I turned it in last week to have it remounted into my wedding set and won't have it back until next week. THe fake bling really helps me not feel naked!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:02 AM

I had to leave mine at the shop for 2 days & it was hard. I need to get some fake bling too. Does your fake bling look like your actual ring? I think it might be fun to switch it up too. Haven't decided.

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:28 AM

Oh no! I say go out and buy some fake bling.

#6 MaryS

MaryS
            • 313 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:14 AM

Went to dinner tonight and I already miss it. But fake bling sounds like a great idea. Never thought of that.
              WE ARE MARRIED!!

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

I have lots of fake bling. I'm telling you--diamonique from QVC f-in rules. You can get the fake diamonds set in silver. It isn't that expensive 30-70 each but it wears really well, doesn't scratch, doesn't tarnish, etc. very worth the price. Some of my other fake bling, even from Macys turned my fingers green!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users