Sign in to follow this  
MaryS

I am E-RINGLESS for 2 weeks

I am so bummed!! I was at work today and I was examing my E-Ring like I do everyday... As I was running my nail around the edge my nail stopped. There was a little nick =( I went to the store for them to look at it. And sure enough he goes "Oh yeah there it is." They were so nice they gave me the option of getting a new diamond or they would buff it out. I chose to buff it out. The only way anyone would notice is it beingmagnified . And I didn't want another diamond it has sentimenta value at this point. But I am changing the setting to a 6 prong. Which is probably safer for me.

Now I am just ringless in seattle =(

"ringless in seattle" lol had to chuckle at that

I haven't been without my E-Ring since we got engaged almost a year ago. That will be tough but you can do it! Do you have a wedding band yet that you could wear meanwhile...?

I have a fake ring that I travel with. I also wear it if I'm going out to the bars or a work event, just to keep my reel ring safe. I turned it in last week to have it remounted into my wedding set and won't have it back until next week. THe fake bling really helps me not feel naked!

I had to leave mine at the shop for 2 days & it was hard. I need to get some fake bling too. Does your fake bling look like your actual ring? I think it might be fun to switch it up too. Haven't decided.

I have lots of fake bling. I'm telling you--diamonique from QVC f-in rules. You can get the fake diamonds set in silver. It isn't that expensive 30-70 each but it wears really well, doesn't scratch, doesn't tarnish, etc. very worth the price. Some of my other fake bling, even from Macys turned my fingers green!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics