Photo

Maps of Punta Cana and Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FYB87

FYB87
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

I have searched the threads and I don't see one started for this. But, I am having a hard time trying to find a map online. Google maps only has the outline of the Dominican Republic and that's it. If someone has a map they can share I would be grateful!

Thanks!

#2 shellb

shellb
    • 533 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:13 PM

Try Debbie Dominican Travel Site, there might be one on there: Debbie's Dominican Republic Travel Pages - 1,000's of Resort Reviews, Tour, Scuba and Wedding Information

Here's one of Punta Cana: Map of Punta Cana

Or if you are looking for a resort map, try googling "maplady webshots"

#3 FYB87

FYB87
      • 976 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by shellb
        Try Debbie Dominican Travel Site, there might be one on there: Debbie's Dominican Republic Travel Pages - 1,000's of Resort Reviews, Tour, Scuba and Wedding Information

Here's one of Punta Cana: Map of Punta Cana

Or if you are looking for a resort map, try googling "maplady webshots"
        Thank you! I did try the Debbie one already. But, I didn't try maplady! Will do that now.

#4 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FYB87
          Thank you! I did try the Debbie one already. But, I didn't try maplady! Will do that now.
          I'll email you mine (that I used on that STD passports) once I get to my home PC...I havent forgotten about you

#5 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

Are you looking for a map of the whole Dominincan? Or a more specific part? I have found some with difficulty before, so if you let me know, I will try to find it again for you.
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#6 FYB87

FYB87
            • 976 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyCheese
              I'll email you mine (that I used on that STD passports) once I get to my home PC...I havent forgotten about you
              Thank you!

#7 FYB87

FYB87
              • 976 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ethrondson
                Are you looking for a map of the whole Dominincan? Or a more specific part? I have found some with difficulty before, so if you let me know, I will try to find it again for you.
                I'm looking for one showing the Dominican Republic which retrospect of the U.S. I have some family members that are asking where is the DR!! So I wanted to give them an idea of what are others are around it and where it is compared to where the U.S. is located. I also wanted one of the Domincan Republic with Punta Cana on it without it just being a dot. Or maybe just Punta Cana Period!

#8 tmurphy82

tmurphy82
                • 156 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

Ooooh--thanks for the website Shell! Very helpful!
                  Tricia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users