Sign in to follow this  
adrianna28

Cute cakes!!!

moonpalacepookie - we are also getting married at moon palace and would love love love! to get a seashell beach themed cake. have you seen the cakes moon palace have on offer?

I thought I would need to source this in mexico somewhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkgrl119 View Post
moonpalacepookie - we are also getting married at moon palace and would love love love! to get a seashell beach themed cake. have you seen the cakes moon palace have on offer?

I thought I would need to source this in mexico somewhere!
Sorry it took a while to respond, I totally missed this thread. There is a gallery link on the Palace Resorts site that shows some of their cakes. There's only one with shells on it, but it looks like they can do pretty much anything at the hotel. I'm doing the superior package and I get a free large cake, but my contract says is a single level and anything bigger is extra, so I'm going to ask my WC about cake costs (if I ever get one assigned, grrrr)
Weddings by Palace Resorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie View Post
I found this one in a bridal magazine. I'm hoping the resort can do something like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

Hope I'm not hijacking, just wanted to share.
I loved this cake and showed it to my cake designer along with a couple of different options I liked. This one was my favorite! She picked it, too! I will have to post a pic of it after I get married! Thanks for the pic! smile29.gif