Jump to content

Photo

Sandals Grande Ocho Rios- Wedding & Reception Locations


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

    Banned

  • Banned
  • 1,047 posts

    Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

    There are so many choices for wedding locations at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios!

    The resort itself is very large and the two sides have completely different atmosphere although both are lush and beautiful! I'll write a review hopefully soon!

    This is the pier location- fairly private and the pics would be beautiful!

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Preston Bailey Floral Elegance Collection

    Click the image to open in full size.

    #2 JenniferSS

    JenniferSS

      Banned

    • Banned
    • 1,047 posts

      Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

      Here are pics of a mock wedding we saw at the Reef Terrace!

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      #3 JenniferSS

      JenniferSS

        Banned

      • Banned
      • 1,047 posts

        Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:51 PM

        Here is the Great Lawn Gazebo on the manor side- again this is a quiet, beautiful location!

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Click the image to open in full size.

        #4 AmandaR

        AmandaR
        • Jr. Member
        • 241 posts

          Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

          Thanks for posting those pics! We're getting married at the Reef Terrace Gazebo and it looks beautiful!

          Amanda

          #5 JenniferSS

          JenniferSS

            Banned

          • Banned
          • 1,047 posts

            Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

            You'll really like the Reef Terrace-it's tucked away a little bit so it's private but will make great pictures with the ocean in the background. The location is great for intimate to mid sized weddings.

            The flowers on the gazebo were upgrades, as were the hanging votives with the white roses in them.

            I'll try tonight to post more locations- it took me hours and hours to post what I did- I think my pics were too big to start with so it's taken photobucket forever to upload. I was getting pretty frustrated!

            #6 IrieBride08

            IrieBride08
            • Member
            • 716 posts

              Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:30 PM

              Thanks for posting these! It looks beautiful! Do you think the Reef Terrace location can accommodate 40 people? I was planning to use "ceremony option A"--I don't know the official name for it!

              Click the image to open in full size.

              Did you see this location? How private is it?

              #7 AmandaR

              AmandaR
              • Jr. Member
              • 241 posts

                Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:38 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
                You'll really like the Reef Terrace-it's tucked away a little bit so it's private but will make great pictures with the ocean in the background. The location is great for intimate to mid sized weddings.

                The flowers on the gazebo were upgrades, as were the hanging votives with the white roses in them.

                I'll try tonight to post more locations- it took me hours and hours to post what I did- I think my pics were too big to start with so it's taken photobucket forever to upload. I was getting pretty frustrated!
                I'm so glad to hear that the Reef Terrace is private. We're only having 8 guests, but want everyone, including ourselves to feel like we're the only ones there!

                We're also having a one-hour private cocktail reception. Is there a space at the Reef Terrace for that?

                Amanda

                #8 JenniferSS

                JenniferSS

                  Banned

                • Banned
                • 1,047 posts

                  Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:17 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by IrieBride08
                  Thanks for posting these! It looks beautiful! Do you think the Reef Terrace location can accommodate 40 people? I was planning to use "ceremony option A"--I don't know the official name for it!

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Did you see this location? How private is it?
                  The Reef Terrace may work for 40 people - it may be a bit tight but I think it would be do able.

                  The other location I did see and have pics of and can't remember the name of right now either. It's fairly private but the main pool is at the right of this, you may get some pool noise if they are doing activities and using the microphone. The only other thing near here is the chess set and walkway going down to the beach side. Very few guests walk, at least when we went, most use the shuttle but we saw a lot of staff members using the sidewalk. I thought it was a great location- if they had the fountain taken out! I did see several weddings set up there - just the chairs though not the actual ceremony.

                  #9 JenniferSS

                  JenniferSS

                    Banned

                  • Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

                    Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:18 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Asteff2001
                    I'm so glad to hear that the Reef Terrace is private. We're only having 8 guests, but want everyone, including ourselves to feel like we're the only ones there!

                    We're also having a one-hour private cocktail reception. Is there a space at the Reef Terrace for that?
                    Definately! For 8 people you could have the cocktail reception and do a little dancing if you want!

                    #10 AmandaR

                    AmandaR
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 241 posts

                      Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:49 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
                      Definately! For 8 people you could have the cocktail reception and do a little dancing if you want!
                      That's great to hear especially since that's what we're planning!

                      Amanda




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users