Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

Sandals Destination Wedding Cakes, Flowers Ect

I do but right now my hard drive died so I have to wait till that computer is up & running again to post it.

The bouquet for the free wedding is carnations. You can pick from a variety of colors.

The other upgraded bouquets that we saw were beautiful-the flowers were very fresh!

Anyone know about prices of the flower upgrades at The Grande? Or all upgrades for that matter? I mean I have a general list for hair, photos and that kind of thing, but am looking to see how much I'm talking about spending once it comes down to getting flower I want or arch flowers or whatever all the little upgrades not listed are. Also if I want to bring my own bouquet that should be fine right? Let me know if you have any info.

Thanks!

Alainna

Alainna--

You should have received an email from your wedding coordinator with a wedding catalog. If you didn't, let me know and I can forward mine on to you. It has all the different options (flowers, decorations, etc.) and the prices.

Bridget

Would you please forward that to me? I appreciate it! I've received like the general wedding info kit but nothing to in depth. Even though yours may be a little different than St. Lucia, I'd love to look at it and then can call the coordinator to get one for St. Lucia.

alainnajn@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I'm having them make cupcakes ... It's costing a pretty penny but It's all worth it...

Plus i've never heard anyone having black cake has cupcake's for a wedding. Hopefully everything will turn out fab......