Sign in to follow this  
LEIGH

Welcome Bags For Your Guests??!!

If any of you can help me decide on items to put into the welcome bags for all of our guests, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!

I have done so much research trying to get this together, but now I'm just confused again! I know that I have a while to get it all together (October 07), but I just don't want to be stuck 2 months before worrying about these special orders! This is what I have so far....

a beach tote ?

koozies

sand dollar cookies

a cd made by us

city map

sunscreen

playing cards

tylenol

Am I online with my selection? Or do you have other helpful idea's?!

It sounds like you're off to a great start. I'm doing a lot of the same items that you are

Here's my list, so far

tote

a cd made by us

advil

sunscreen

candle

bottle opener

beer and water

snacks

flip flops

golf balls

Try doing a search for "OOT Bags" and you'll find a lot of posts from other people about what they are doing and pictures too.

I think that is a great start. For me, I wanted to do something that I knew they would use and not just throw away when they got home. I'm doing Tequila and shot glasses for the guys, the girls are getting Pash's and each couple is getting a picture frame to frame the group picture of the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
I think that is a great start. For me, I wanted to do something that I knew they would use and not just throw away when they got home. I'm doing Tequila and shot glasses for the guys, the girls are getting Pash's and each couple is getting a picture frame to frame the group picture of the wedding.
ooo.. I like the picture frame idea. I wanted to do koozies too, but my budget is getting in the way!!

your list sounds good, I'm considering a beach towel, but depends on cost, if you search for OOT bags you'll get a ton of stuff. One of the threads I think its called cheap stuff for OOT bags had some good ideas

Okay Ladies, I have a question. I keep reading about these "Koozies." What are they? I keep trying to read the threads, but I can't figure it out. Please tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBug View Post
Okay Ladies, I have a question. I keep reading about these "Koozies." What are they? I keep trying to read the threads, but I can't figure it out. Please tell me.

koozies are the foam/neoprene can/bottle holders that keep your drink cold.