Photo

My (really, really) big to-do list

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#141 AndreaD

AndreaD
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

Thanks! I write out my to-do lists on pieces of paper. I update the list each week with a new sheet. Although I like the feeling of physically crossing things off the list (good riddance!), I was thinking of switching to Excel. Thank you so much for this resource!! It is very, very helpful :)

#142 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

I am a complete newbie and am so sad to learn that i cant download this famous and amazing list :( *cries*

I know this is an old post but if by some miracle you see this PLEASE let me know if there is any way to see this attachment :)

Thanks so much!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#143 Aussie Bride

Aussie Bride
      • 50 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

wow such a fantastic idea and so easy to use!!!

#144 Lizk23

Lizk23
        • 222 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

That is a great idea to use excel, i'm currently working on a daunting 'to do' list. I wish i could open your attatchment! Still a noob

#145 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

me too! still dont know how many posts I need to open attachments!?

I wish i could have access to this list LOL I have been working on mine for over a month!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

That is a great idea to use excel, i'm currently working on a daunting 'to do' list. I wish i could open your attatchment! Still a noob

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#146 Lizk23

Lizk23
            • 222 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

I think we need 150 posts in order to open attachments. haha still a long way to go! I just started my list and I hope it doesn't take me that long!! I'm freakin out cause I just started planning this wedding so I have nothing organized and haven't made any decisions yet. I have 11 months until my wedding but I still just want everything to be organized and planned so I don't stress about anything last minute.

Plus, we're in the process of moving for the next two weeks so I have no time to do anything but pack, clean, work, and take care of baby.

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

me too! still dont know how many posts I need to open attachments!?

I wish i could have access to this list LOL I have been working on mine for over a month!

#147 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

I have about 8 months so i understand when you say you are freaking out. We got engaged in December but with the holdiays i didnt start planning until January...besides thinking about every detail. I thought i was done with my planning list and i seem to keep adding to it LOL especially being on this forum, i keep getting new ideas!

i think i am on post 16 hahaha i better get cracking to reach the 150 mark

#148 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                • 210 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:49 AM

I have 8 months to go also but I already feel like its going so fast!  We got engaged in September and I can't believe that was 5 months ago!  As soon as I bought my dress, reality sunk in that I have a million other things to do also!

#149 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:20 AM

I am going to buy my dress next Saturday. I have tried on about 50 and keep going back to the same one...so it must be it! LOL i Never got that "feeling" but thats cause I always question myself LOL Its also my birthday so it will be a nice bday gift :P

I agree with you though....i think once that big purchase is made It will sink in that everything will need to start to happen and October will come fast!

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

I have 8 months to go also but I already feel like its going so fast!  We got engaged in September and I can't believe that was 5 months ago!  As soon as I bought my dress, reality sunk in that I have a million other things to do also!

#150 sky186

sky186
                    • 155 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

I've tried to open this as I'm desperate to have a look but it wont let me open it can anyone help please

Thank you x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users