Sign in to follow this  
Dez921714

Moon Palace Brides - Reception Areas Photos (sent to me by the resort)

Hey there!

Sorry I haven't posted a review of MP yet, but I just saw your post and thought I'd share a quick pic or two. We got married in the Tucan Gazebo and had our cocktail hour on the Tucan Terrace... very similar to the Venado but in a little less traveled area...Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Our reception was on the Art Terrace, the only outdoor but covered terrace, I'll see if I can find some pics of that too.

yeah this is the gazebo i want sharlascott!!! which one is it? how do they pick which gazebo you get - is it depend on numbers or did you get to pick which gazebo you got?

soooo many questions!!lol

I'm not really sure which it is. They were sent to me saved as "bugambilia"...not sure if that helps. We got the deluxe package and when we booked in Jan no other couples had picked that day so they assigned us to that one. I didnt get to pick but I works for me!

I think the the catholic one has the glass walls and is the biggest ... i could be wrong..

but i like this one .. any idea how many people it holds?

i thought i read there is a third one too ... i dont know if i've seen a pic of it