A 10 year old called me a whore!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

Wow that is crazy. Sorry you had to deal with them!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Did you even ask her if she know what that word meant? maybe she meant like "picture whore" but in your case a bling whore.. but just used it in the wrong content.
    When I was little I called my niece a "pussy"... TOTALLY thinking it meant like "pussy CAT", you know - like "frady(sp?) cat". Wellll my older sisters (they are 12 and 16 years older than me) did NOT think that was funny. I got in BIG trouble because they insisted that I knew the "other" meaning of the word. To this day it still bugs me, and they still insist that I knew what it meant. I must've just been naive - I was probably 13 or 14 but I was a pretty big nerd then so that's probably why I didn't know the "other" meaning yet LOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#22 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

I just don't know what's going on with kids these days (lol. yes my mother just inhabited my body for a sec). They just seem to be getting bolder and bolder.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#23 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

OMG that is crazy what she said to you!! I'm shocked! I doubt the dad will do much about it though

And good for your daughter for standing up for herself!

#24 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

Oh my god, seriously I cant believe kids these days, have absolutely no manners!

#25 angitalia23

angitalia23
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ana
            That's horrible! how rude! (*in the words of Michelle Tanner) What did you do?
            Michelle Tanner...thats great!
            Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#26 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:20 PM

Talking about things you say when you're a kid....I remember when we were kids, my little sister (always the drama queen) used to wear this fake furry coat. She went into my mom's room and was crying hysterically and was screaming that my older sister was pulling her "hair".

Without asking, my mom reacted and yelled at my older sister and spanked her and sent her to her room. Well- my little sister meant she was pulling the "hair" on her stupid furry ass coat. My mom felt so dumb.
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#27 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

i'd like to say i'm shocked, but i teach 10 year olds... they come in talking about how if someone wears black, they're goth, and if someone is emo, they are goth, but also emotional, and are depressed and like to cut themselves. gay is a word i hear often (specifically out of one kid's mouth, and i have a conference with mom like every flipping week). i'll bet whore is next. it's all over tv and youtube, and kids have older siblings, etc. when i have kids i'm gonna lock them in a bubble until they are 35.

what did you tell your daughter?

on a funnier note, when i was about 7, i had a friend over and she told my sister to put 3 fingers in her mouth and then say suckering succotash, like sylvester the cat. well with fingers in your mouth, the 's' comes out as 'f' and my friend ran and told my mom that my sis said the f-word. she got her mouth washed out with soap, and then we both got a lecture on not following, and not always doing what other people tell you to do.

#28 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                • 1,266 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

Those kids were out of control!

#29 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE

The little girl looks up at me and says very matter of factly..."Thats just what that lady said on tv, so you must be a whore too".

"I saw that lady on TV too! She also said once that little girls who are disrespectful should be spanked by their parents. So I guess I'll have to tell your dad you need spanked too!"

I really don't like kids that much to begin with, but when they have behavior like that, I don't even bother being polite or nice to them.

#30 Celina

Celina
                    • Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                      "I saw that lady on TV too! She also said once that little girls who are disrespectful should be spanked by their parents. So I guess I'll have to tell your dad you need spanked too.
                      I wish I could have composed myself quickly enough...I TOTALLY should have said that to her!
                      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users