A 10 year old called me a whore!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Okay - yesterday was bring your kid to work day. I have my sweet, polite, well behaved angelic daughter with me.

We did a tour of the airport and there was a dad who worked here who had his two daughters ages 10 and 7. The dad didn't want to do the tour so I - being the nice mom that I am, volunteered to chaperone this guys two sweet little girls who I later found out were actually his little tyrant ass bad behaved obnoxious daughters!

These kids were SO obnoxious. I soon found out why the dad dumped the kids with a group of strangers. He needed a freakin break! These girls were so bad! Besides myself, other parents had to firmly tell them to stop spinning on the poles in the train cars, get up off the floor, quit jumping around. We were on an escalator and the little one would get to the end and would just stand there. Twice she almost caused a huge accident because she would just stop. I had to push her to get her to move because I almost had four people fall on top of me!

Okay - so we are in a bus and the older one says to me, "Did you have to take off your bracelets to get through security?" - I say yes. The girl says,"your bracelets are so pretty." I say thank you. My daughter chimes in, "yeah, my mom loves sparkly things. Her nails are sparkly, her ring is sparkly and her bracelets are sparkly - my mom loves to sparkle".

The little girl says, "This lady on a tv show said that if you are a woman and you have too many sparkley things that you're a whore."

My mouth fell open! My daughter says, "Mom - what does that mean??

The little girl looks up at me and says very matter of factly..."Thats just what that lady said on tv, so you must be a whore too".
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#2 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

WTF....how does she know the meaning of that word! Crazy!!!!!!!!! Did you tell the father?
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#3 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:19 AM

OMG! I seriously would have had the little monsters' father paged and handed them over and told them the story. What a little rotten brat!

I'm pretty sure that if it had been me, I would have looked at her and said, "do you want to know why they say I beat children?"

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

OMG that's crazy. I watch supernanny whenever I catch it because those kids are unbelievable and I have no idea how their parents could actually love them. I know that sounds horrible and it's the parents' fault to begin with, but wow, I couldn't like them.

Anyways- I guess now you get to go home thankful that your daughter is so great. I had a little 10 yr old run out in front of my car one day. I had my window down and I poked my head out and politely said "Try to look for cars before crossing the street. You could get hurt." The little shit turned around and flipped me off and called me a bitch. I couldn't believe it. I just sat there shocked.
        Happily married since 2008

#5 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:21 AM

WHAT?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?! i hope you told her father!

#6 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

Did you even ask her if she know what that word meant? maybe she meant like "picture whore" but in your case a bling whore.. but just used it in the wrong content.

#7 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
          • 57 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:23 AM

OMG!! I would of slapped her!! That's horrible!!

#8 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

I so would have washed her mouth out with soap! I DO NOT tolerate bad kids. All of my friends' children know that if they are at Aunt Erin's they have to behave. Maybe that's why they don't visit that often...

#9 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

Wow! That's crazy, I wonder if she even knows what that word means. Did you tell the Dad? Was he mortified? I would be.

#10 monicaswave

monicaswave
                • 450 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:50 AM

Some freaking kids these days are sooo unbelievable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users