• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
    We are getting married on the 4th night there (or something like that) and we are staying 9 nights. Matt is a hairdresser, so unlike me, he doesn't get 2 free vacation days/month to use, so everyday he is out of work it is money out of our pocket.

Heidi - you mean, get married again? Or are you changing from the Riu?? I am confused...

Btw - I saw on another thread, you have a stalker??
    no, not changing - just mean get married again!

I don't have a stalker YET! but I did forget to take off my address of my RSVP card I posted on here! OOPS!!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#42 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hln321
      no, not changing - just mean get married again!

I don't have a stalker YET! but I did forget to take off my address of my RSVP card I posted on here! OOPS!!!
      Oh, well that is harmless (so far anyway!), I thought I missed a crazy stalker story!

#43 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
        Oh, well that is harmless (so far anyway!), I thought I missed a crazy stalker story!
        LOL! not yet!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#44 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:59 PM

We're staying in the DR, but moving to another resort after the wedding for a week to ourselves, since we have some guests are extending their trip as a personal vacation!

#45 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            We're staying in the DR, but moving to another resort after the wedding for a week to ourselves, since we have some guests are extending their trip as a personal vacation!
            we have a lot of guests that are making it thier vacation too, but we decided to stay... we thought it would be fun

#46 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

Yep, we will have several days with them. We arrive on a Wednesday and leave on a Monday for our other resort ... so we are in essence, weddingmooning for the first week and honeymooning for the second week. We'll have a good 5 nights with guests at the wedding resort!

#47 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                we have a lot of guests that are making it thier vacation too, but we decided to stay... we thought it would be fun
                same here...we didn't think that a lot of people would stay, but a few are...

#48 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

We are staying in the same place for 3-4 days after the wedding. Some guests might stay that long, but I don't think it's a problem. I think they will understand we'll want time alone. But we aren't against hanging out with them some after the wedding too. If people are only staying 3 days, we are encouraging them to stay before the wedding because that's when we are planning all the group stuff.

Im excited to save the money by combining the wedding & honeymoon. We can save the money for a great anniversary trip :) I'm thinking Costa Rica or Alaska.

#49 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jennifer
                    We had a weddingmoon. My wedding was in the middle of the honeymoon.
                    Ditto on that!! :) The wedding will be right in the middle!! our "honeymoon" will probably end up being in the beginning vs afterward because we are going thurs - thurs and our wedding is monday. Most guest won't get there until Saturday or Sunday and stay until tues/wed. So....

#50 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:34 AM

Just found out my whole immediate family (Mom,Dad, SIL and 2 nephews) just booked flights for the same dates as us. AWESOME! Most everyone else is coming in at least a day after ... but it will be nice to have Mom there to help me scout out locations and get our OOT bags put together, etc. Plus, I want to treat Mom to a day at the spa ... so the timing will be perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users