Photo

Honeymoon Poll

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:40 PM

We are having our Honeymoon right after the wedding. Except that we are going to the other side of the country. We want to see the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. The prices are really the same so we would be spending the same amount of money if were to stay where we are. (That was a lot of “w’s”)
    Angie

#32 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:02 AM

We're staying in the Dominican for a week after our guests leave at the same resort. It's more economical for us to stay for 2 weeks rather than plan another vacation.. plus we want the time to ourselves after all of our guests leave to just relax and enjoy the sunshine and free flowing drinks

#33 dlou

dlou
      • 100 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:56 PM

We are leaving Punta Cana the day after the wedding and going to Hawaii...probably Maui, but I'm not sure. My FH is taking care of the honeymoon and he's not telling me the details! :)

#34 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

Weare going to DR 9 days before the wedding for a nice family vacation with our children, then we are staying for another 5 days after the wedding to have fun and party with all of our family and friends. We are taking our honeymoon in April, 8 months later. We are heading to Mexico, or Jamaica, haven't decided yet.

Kelly~

#35 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

Our DW is our honeymoon!! :) We're talking about going to Belize for our 1st anniversary though (it was our first DW location choice!) Who knows - maybe we'll get married there too!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#36 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

we are staying in Costa Rica 11 days... so that will be our honeymoon

#37 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by hln321
                Our DW is our honeymoon!! :) We're talking about going to Belize for our 1st anniversary though (it was our first DW location choice!) Who knows - maybe we'll get married there too!
                We are getting married on the 4th night there (or something like that) and we are staying 9 nights. Matt is a hairdresser, so unlike me, he doesn't get 2 free vacation days/month to use, so everyday he is out of work it is money out of our pocket.

Heidi - you mean, get married again? Or are you changing from the Riu?? I am confused...

Btw - I saw on another thread, you have a stalker??

#38 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dlou
                  We are leaving Punta Cana the day after the wedding and going to Hawaii...probably Maui, but I'm not sure. My FH is taking care of the honeymoon and he's not telling me the details! :)
                  Awwww, that's so sweet! He's keeping it secret!

#39 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

I said we are not going on a honeymoon, but we are, just not till like 6 months to a year after the wedding. We want to save up a little money and go somewhere really nice a little while later. That way we get 2 vacations out of it.

#40 jak27

jak27
                    • 715 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

We're going to Belize two days after we get married, and we're almost more excited about that than our actual wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users