#91 RandL2015

RandL2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 260 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

We will be staying 9 days total at the resort.

#92 rvalenka

rvalenka
  • 353 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

We are staying 10 nights total at our resort. We thought about moving to another resort after the wedding but decided to stay put. I'm in love with our resort so I could think of a reason to leave :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#93 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
  • 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
  • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

After our wedding week with all our guests they went home, we switched resorts and stayed an extra week to enjoy our honeymoon. It was amazing! A week to relax and unwind and have time to ourselves was pretty awesome :)

Edited by jackshayne0123, 01 March 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#94 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

Our TA is paying for our second week, but we would have had to pay a ridiculous amount to go to another resort so we are just staying 2 weeks at our wedding resort, The Now Jade in Mexico. Hopefully not too many others will be staying as we are looking forward to a little relaxation after a week with 100 of our friends and family!!

#95 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
  • 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
  • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Our TA is paying for our second week, but we would have had to pay a ridiculous amount to go to another resort so we are just staying 2 weeks at our wedding resort, The Now Jade in Mexico. Hopefully not too many others will be staying as we are looking forward to a little relaxation after a week with 100 of our friends and family!!

100 friends and family are going to your wedding? That's amazing! That's definitely the biggest DW I've heard of. You'll have a blast! How do you feel about having so many people? Are you stressed or happy so many people can make it?

#96 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

100 friends and family are going to your wedding? That's amazing! That's definitely the biggest DW I've heard of. You'll have a blast! How do you feel about having so many people? Are you stressed or happy so many people can make it?

It is a lot!!! At first we were completely overwhelmed, our idea for having a destination wedding was to keep it small and to save money. But we feel so lucky to think that so many people want to be there to share in our day with us! And I'm also stressed!! Our resort package, like many, is only for 25 people so we have to pay for each person after that...oh well!! When we add up how much a wedding at home would cost, it really is reasonable!!
With having so many though, we have decided against OOT bags and are just giving out travel mugs instead. And we won't be able to organize and pay for an excursion like we had wanted to, but I think we will still have a blast!

#97 mckievme

mckievme
  • 183 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

Wow 100 people! That will be so much fun. I bet you're excited

#98 EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

Staying on- but in a different hotel! Don't want to risk running into guests who've had the same idea...

#99 crspoon10

crspoon10
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Grande Riviera, Jamaica
    • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

We will be staying put. 7 nights total. :)

#100 gexton71

gexton71
    • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

ey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users