Photo

I love my puppy but she has the worst gas...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:51 AM

Awe I actually love puppy breath..

#12 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
    • 308 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

I love puppy breath too!!!

Here's a reverse dog fart story. My rat terrier Freddie HATES farts. I believe he actually is offended by them. If my FI farts even remotely close to him, Freddie gets all huffy and jumps down from where ever he is and will walk away very mad and disgusted...much like myself hen my FI farts...

#13 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:17 AM

this is almost as funny as the colonix thread! Gas and poop are the main topic lately! LOL

#14 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          OMG Mabel is a major bomber! She has always been a mad farter - she eats Solid Gold Wolf King but it is the treats that get her.

She is big and will lay in FI and bust a fart and then just kind of laugh and pant - it is really funny! and gross
          It must be a rottie thing becaus Meg does exactly the same thing lol now she looks at you with a look of "you are gonna say what" lol she can freak out my FI and he is a dog trainer in the army lmao

#15 shellb

shellb
          • 533 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:06 AM

I read the subject line and laughed so hard.

My female cat is the worst stinker...there's been times I've blamed it on the FH and it's been her...

Gotta love them though, stink and all. Our lives would be so empty without them.

#16 Ashlyn

Ashlyn
            • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

I was told that a little bit of plain yogurt before they eat can work wonders for dogs, just a little spoonful- it does the same thing as in people...I feed my poodle Marley some before his meals sometimes, but usually i forget (or am busy eating the yogurt to share). But maybe that would help the gas?

My FI and I are going to look at Bassetoodles today! Marley needs a companion...I'll keep you posted!

#17 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

I Used to have a dog, and she would have some Nasty smells come out.... It would crack me up, she would fart and scare the crap out of her. She would jump up and try to find where the noise came from!

#18 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                • 402 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                  It must be a rottie thing becaus Meg does exactly the same thing lol now she looks at you with a look of "you are gonna say what" lol she can freak out my FI and he is a dog trainer in the army lmao
                  I can verify another Rotti (ours is a mix though) that can clear a room. Cleo has caused us to break out the scented candles more than once. We can't get mad at her 'cause she'll just look at you and cock her head sideways and look so darn cute.

Our vet suggested Lamb and Rice dog food for her and it has help. We have also found that Science Diet canned food causes problems...so we switched brands.
                  Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                  http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#19 Ashlyn

Ashlyn
                  • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

Soo we got the new puppy today!! Her name is Maggie, she's a Bassetdoodle and 8 weeks old and totally adorable. TOTALLY in love with my other dog. So we're in car driving home after getting her, and she lets out the WORST fart ever! It definitely made me laugh, since I had read this post this morning hahaha

#20 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                    • 4,881 posts
                    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                    • LocationNew York

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

FI and I were visiting FSIL a while back and I was snuggling with Bailey, the french bull when he let out the most mind-bogglingly foul smell I have EVER encountered in my life. Holy Moley!!!! But he's soooo cute. We lit a couple candles and went back to having a nice lounge on the sofa.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users