• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    So I think a part of her wants to stability and the need to be secure, if that makes sense. Like I said I am not mad at her, Im just sad she didnt open up to me and talk to me or even tell me she got married. I thought we were much closer than that.

Who knows all of this could work out Im just worried about her that all.
    You are close thats probably the problem - you could have talked her out of it i bet

Just be there for her you're stuck with each other you're sisters lol she is really going to need you when he goes off to iraq - trust me i know been there many times.

And look at it this way its took your mind off the candy now hasn't it lmao

#52 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:39 PM

sarah you should really either write a letter to shelby to let her know all your feelings (and offer her support, she will definitely need it although she doesnt know it yet) or take her out for lunch 1 on 1 to talk and tell her all that. the background with your parents makes shelby's actions make slightly more sense, but still. it was dumb to do without her family.

#53 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:43 PM

And look at it this way its took your mind off the candy now hasn't it lmao

LOL so true!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      sarah you should really either write a letter to shelby to let her know all your feelings (and offer her support, she will definitely need it although she doesnt know it yet) or take her out for lunch 1 on 1 to talk and tell her all that. the background with your parents makes shelby's actions make slightly more sense, but still. it was dumb to do without her family.
      I know I really need to talk to her, I think my other sister and her are going to take her out WITHOUT ZACH!! This weekend since she is in town!

#54 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        I just read through this thread. I would be really upset if my sister did this, get married without telling me. I'm sure your sister will regret not including you. I also read your explanation of why she may of did it for stability. I think you hit the nail on the head.

Wow this is such a crazy situation. I just hope that your family can get past all of this and become close again.

God, I feel so bad for you Sarah, there is so much drama going on in your life right now. Your wedding is so close, you really don't need all this stress. I'm sending a group hug your way.
        Thank you Danielle your so sweet back at you!!!

#55 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Just now catching this. I am sorry your sister left you in the dark, I hope you are able to figure things out. Hugs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users