Wedding 09 Somewhere in Mexico (Beach) Help is appreciated!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 cutierosie

• 191 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

1. Name=Rosie
    2. Wedding date= March to June 09 depending on availability
    3. Wedding location= still looking for hotels that fit my budget. I wanted to book Dreams Cancun, because the set up is beautiful, but I don't think I can handle someone contacting me soooo slowly. I still have not received a response to my e-mail, and based on other postings...

What I want is the following:

Symbolic wedding
    Wedding by the beach with a gazebo. (prefer riviera maya, but will consider Cabos)
    60 guests.
    Private Reception
    Drinks (that guests don't have to pay)
    Coordinator that is attentive and can respond to my email within 24-48 hours.
    Guests not paying more than 250 per person (either all inclusive or european plan)
    Budget around 15k, but PREFER to have it more like 10k.

Thank you in advance for your help. I love everyone that posts information here. Thank you for the information.

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

to the forum! You will find tons of info and advice here. Happy planning!!!

#3 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

Welcome to the forum Rosie!

There is tons of info here to help you with your decision; most of which are attainable within your budget.

As for the WC with quick responses, I've seen some frustrated threads out there. Just a word of warning: you may not get the responses you want when you want right now, mostly because it's such a busy season (Bride season!!) and your wedding is still a year+ away. So don't be disappointed if it takes a little longer than usual.

Having said that, check out the other member's reviews; they're a wealth of knowledge. Check out the RM or Cabo section of the forum, you'll find most reviews and other info there!

Good luck and happy planning! :)
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#4 adrianna28

• 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

welcome to the forum! It's a life saver!

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

Welcome! You came to the right place and you'll be able to learn about different destinations in Mexico here. Give it some thought to what you really want, you'll find your answer.

#6 Autumn

• 1,166 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

welcome Rosie!! happy planning!

#7 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:48 PM

and Congrats! there is a TON of info here! lots of ideas, places and HELP! you have come the right place...after stumbling across this board i found our location Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta! Happy Planning!

#8 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

Welcome to the forum. I felt the same as you when the WC didn't contact me as quickly as I wanted her to but when my date was set and she sent me my contract, I was relieved. So just hang in there, you've come to the right place. Good Luck

#9 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

to the forum! Tons of info here!

#10 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Welcome! Lots of great info here so be sure to take a look around. : ) I've found everyone so helpful that even when the WC is slow to respond its okay... because someone here knows the answer anyways. :)

Good Luck and Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users