Sign in to follow this  
JessicaPV

I think its time!

OK ladies, I think I have started pre-labor. Contractions started last night and have continued on through out this day. They are about 1 and half hours apart and are not yet super strong. Wish me luck I would not dout that tonight will be much harder then last night. I believe I slept for about 5-6 hours.

Just a little 411 on me, with my first son not only was I in labor for three days but he was born on his due date. Dominic (soon to be baby boy) is due on the 29th. Lets hope he does not wait till his due date. They are 7 years apart and to me that is a lot of years to repeat itself.

So, I am trying hard to keep my mind off of the situation. Does anybody else have any neat baby stories. I would love to read about them.

No baby stories... other than my brother was a month early (induced) and still weighed 12 pounds and my Mom had him natural.... lol...

AWW congratulations how exciting. No baby stories, lets se me and my 2 sisters were all late I was a month over due and my two sisters were two weeks over due and we were all big heffers I was the biggest weighing in at over 10 pounds! Cant wait to hear all about your delivery congratulations again.

Yay- congrats! No babies for me yet, but my only story: When I was born I ate some poop (apparently this is common, but I guess I nearly died.) Anyways, that's obviously why I'm constantly full of shit.