Sign in to follow this  
1elephant

hobbies

what are your hobbies?

now that the wedding planning is over, i'm sooooo bored. i read, but can't get into anything deep during the school year. i LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat, but don't enjoy cooking or baking.

i'm looking for something interesting that doesn't require a lot of attention. my attention span is quite short, which is why planning was so great b/c i could stop one project to work on another until i was bored of that one.

i'm hoping that hearing (reading) about your hobbies will inspire me.

I like (in no particular order):

Reading

Photography

Scrapbooking (just getting into it now)

Pole dancing (such great exercise)

Shooting guns at the range :)

Photography is my most expensive hobby so far..

I know there are more.. I'll edit once I think of things :)

i recently learned how to make jewelry. I'm bored too- I might look into becoming better at it.

I've also wanted to learn how to do mosaic (which I hear is actually really easy) and start photography classes.

I love scrapbooking!!! However it takes time and attention:) Something else I love to do is toes, my own pedis!!! Especially now that it is getting to be sandal weather toes are so fun. I like to do flowers and different designs.....Its so fun to do especially when you start to get good plus people notice them and you get lots of comments:) Oh yea and save money!

hmm good question, does BDW count as a hobby?

I like to shop, but really just like to mall walk, (window shopping)

If I had more time I would work on the many scrapbooks I need to finish, I used to be so good at them...

I would love to get a little better with photography

I also love to do yard work, planting flowers and creating a cool backyard environment

I work a lot so when I'm not working I'm usually staring blankly at a television.

But when I do get a burst of energy, My interests include:

running/ going to the gym

art (painiting mostly some crafts)

planning my next vacation

reading

and I belong to a supper club that meets monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
hmm good question, does BDW count as a hobby?
Christine you are hilarious!!! BDW is my least expensive guilty pleasure. I would say my hobbies are:

reading
shopping
talking on the phone
constant trips to NY...I miss that place sometimes!

I'm a knitter, but I find that hard to do when the weather warms up.

I've been doing it since I was 9, so I knit little projects, like purses or mittens or things for my little niece because they don't take much time and I can watch TV too.

And then in the summer I golf. I'm not good, but I like getting out there for a few games.