Photo

EDR Wedding - Just Got Back - you have to read this...

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

I agree with the others, you and the entire event looked stunning. I'm now not so worried to have my makeup done at the EDR spa.

Congrats!

#32 brittbrowne

brittbrowne
    • 58 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:10 AM

Wow! What a beautiful wedding, and such amazing photos!

I am pleased to see such a beautiful event coordinated at an el Dorado property. I am considering getting married at the el Dorado Seaside Suites next summer. Quick question about booking rooms at your hotel - was there a minimum number of nights guests can book the hotel? (Do my guests have to stay 3 nights? I think I saw that on a few websites. I"m worried that a few of my friends won't be able to stay there but more than one night, for financial considerations. Did you have any issues with this when planning your wedding?)

Thanks so much to anyone who can shed some light on this matter!

Britt
      Aaron & Brittany
      ~ Engaged November 2007 ~

#33 KirstenRN6

KirstenRN6
      • 220 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by brittbrowne
        Wow! What a beautiful wedding, and such amazing photos!

I am pleased to see such a beautiful event coordinated at an el Dorado property. I am considering getting married at the el Dorado Seaside Suites next summer. Quick question about booking rooms at your hotel - was there a minimum number of nights guests can book the hotel? (Do my guests have to stay 3 nights? I think I saw that on a few websites. I"m worried that a few of my friends won't be able to stay there but more than one night, for financial considerations. Did you have any issues with this when planning your wedding?)

Thanks so much to anyone who can shed some light on this matter!

Britt
        I think what you were looking at is the outside photographer policy that requires a minimum of 3 night stay plus a $500 fee for an outside vendor. There shouldn't be a minimum requirement for guests, but your never know, so it's probably a good idea to double check.

#34 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KirstenRN6
          I think what you were looking at is the outside photographer policy that requires a minimum of 3 night stay plus a $500 fee for an outside vendor. There shouldn't be a minimum requirement for guests, but your never know, so it's probably a good idea to double check.
          i would check on this. ive stayed in many a hotel that during the busy season have a 3 night minimum for all weekend guests.

#35 heatherjane

heatherjane
          • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:10 AM

I got my dress at Evaline Couture in Calgary but it is part of the Priscilla of boston/Melissa Sweet line. they have a line called the Vineyard Collection. My bridesmaid dresses are from Jenny Yoo Collection it is the josephine style.

#36 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
            • 433 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.

#37 pryzeless

pryzeless
              • 614 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
                Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.
                Welcome back! How did everything go? I can't wait to hear about it.

#38 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                • 308 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

Quote:

Thanks, I have no worries after seeing your pics too!

#39 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

Quote:

PERFECT--I'm getting my hair and makeup done there-- and both you and Heather look AMAZING- so hopefully they can work some of that magic on me- hehe :) congrats! :)

#40 maymay29

maymay29
                    • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

Your pictures were great. I loved how the ceremony site looked with the blowing fabric.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users