• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#61 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
    I thought they were talking about the HIV + chick that Izzy saw in the clinic?
    No, they were talking about Rebecca. MMmmmmm I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens this week.

#62 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
      I thought they were talking about the HIV + chick that Izzy saw in the clinic?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sodria
      No, they were talking about Rebecca. MMmmmmm I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens this week.

You never now they could be talking about the girl with HIV.....I love the twists and turns they take on the show :)

#63 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

I at first thought they were talking about the HIV+ chick too until I saw Alex rubbing Rebecca's belly. Could have done that to throw us for a loop though.
        Happily married since 2008

#64 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          I at first thought they were talking about the HIV+ chick too until I saw Alex rubbing Rebecca's belly. Could have done that to throw us for a loop though.
          Hmmm I wonder. I thought it was the HIV girl too. Looks like we will have to wait until Thursday.

#65 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

I don't want to wait until Thursday!!!!

I want more now! This was a great episode. I love when they are funny. The elevator scene was fantastic! I also loved when Addison called Rose McRebound!

There were a lot of bittersweet moments too. That look on Bailey's face made my chest hurt! And when George was laughing with teh interns and truned around to look for Izzy...

#66 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

Ok ladies,
              I didn't have a chance to watch it last night, so I'm going to watch it tonight when I get home from work. I CANNOT wait!!!! and I cannot wait to hear what everyone thought of last night's episode. So don't say anything until tonight.

#67 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

haha I haven't watched it yet either! I hope it was a good one! I so missed this show.
                Happily married since 2008

#68 Kishalee

Kishalee
                • Site Supporter
                • 64 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

It was. I will wait until you guys see it...

*dying to dish*

#69 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:09 AM

I dont know ladies, I have been a die hard GA fan since day one. Ive seen every last episode and it just seems like the show is fading. Does anyone feel the same? I can barely see it coming back for another year. The characters just dont feel the same anymore. I cant connect to them. Look how they've changed ... and Im not talking about their personal changes. I was reading that some of the writers are different from the first season. That could be possible. I also missed Addison Burke and McSteamy. Izzy pissed me off that last episode... I cant stand when she whines. She has some attachment issues thats annoying!!! Well I have 10 minutes left of my ITUNES download of GA... I wonder what happens with Rebbecca.

#70 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:10 AM

OMG I watched it this morning!!! Rachel did you see it yet? I want to make sure everyone has seen it before we comment.....

:elef ant:: elefant:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users