Photo

Grey's Anatomy!!!!

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#21 LuvGrand

LuvGrand
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

OK so I have been saying for a while that Dr. Honn (sp?) and Callie are going to hook up! Everyone keeps saying "no no no. That can't happen" but just wait!

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

haha you know Grey's has got to take on some lesbianism.

Ok did I miss a few episodes? When did George and what's her face move in together? I don't remember that happening during the last episode.

I love my greys- so glad it's back. It felt good watching something other than reality shows again.
      Happily married since 2008

#23 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

I was sooo excited about Grey's Anatomy coming back on, but my sister and my children kept me busy and I only saw bits and peices of it. Then it came on again, and I caught a bit more, but it still wasn't happening, so I packed up the kids and went home before it was over. After I got home and got the kids to bed, it was on for a third time lastnight. I got to sit down and watch it. Then I realized that the first 2 times I watched it lastnight....I really had no idea what was going on!!! Thank goodness for satallite.
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#24 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          haha you know Grey's has got to take on some lesbianism.

Ok did I miss a few episodes? When did George and what's her face move in together? I don't remember that happening during the last episode.

I love my greys- so glad it's back. It felt good watching something other than reality shows again.
          I was wondering that myself...I dont remember them moving out or having that awful apartment either! I guess I better go see if I can watch the last episode online and get caught back up!

#25 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sodria
            Ok, is it just me... but I thought the McDreamy, Rose kiss in the hospital was a bit inappropriate. Come on everyone knows he's dated Meredith forever....
            I totally agree!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LuvGrand
            OK so I have been saying for a while that Dr. Honn (sp?) and Callie are going to hook up! Everyone keeps saying "no no no. That can't happen" but just wait!
            OMG, great theory!

I loved last nights episode. So good!

#26 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
            • 1,881 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LuvGrand
              Great call!!!! THey are getting way tooo close. Partying all night until the break of dawn Dr. Hahn gave McSteamy the cold shoulder and Callie had a cheating husband.....can't wait to see that unfold...
              http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

#27 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

I kinda would hate it if they made Callie a lesbian, not because I have anythign against lesbians, it just seems cliche.

I don't want to see Rose & McDreamy together, but her character sort of reminds me of Meredith, only happy (not dark & twisty). Therapy should do her some good!

I don't remember the details but when George and Izzy broke up he decided he couldn't be in the house with her anymore and moved out. Lexie needed a roommie so there you go!

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                  I don't remember the details but when George and Izzy broke up he decided he couldn't be in the house with her anymore and moved out. Lexie needed a roommie so there you go!
                  So I did miss an episode? How the hell did that happen? Or maybe I watched it and forgot. Writer's strike was not good for those that have retention problems.
                  Happily married since 2008

#29 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    So I did miss an episode? How the hell did that happen? Or maybe I watched it and forgot. Writer's strike was not good for those that have retention problems.

I want to say that they covered this, but can't remember.

#30 happyone

happyone
                    • 223 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:58 AM

I don't think they covered the roommate situation but I think it can be inferred from last season's ending. I would love it if Cali and Hahn hooked up. I never thought that one before....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users