Photo

Grey's Anatomy!!!!

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#191 Summer&Nicholas

Summer&Nicholas
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

So no one has posted in this thread for a long time...Did anyone else lose it over the finale tonight?? I nearly went into labor I was so worked up!!!!
    http://i647.photobuc....MIKKA585-1.jpg
    December 10th, 2009
    Grand Riviera Princess
    Nicholas & Summer

#192 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
    • 266 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

YES YES YES I was yelling and everything.....like you said I kind of expected Izzie but George!!!! I was in shock when George wrote 007 in Meredith hand and she screamed I caught chills!!!!!! When he first started writing thats when my FI said that's George I said no it's not...I didnt even realize that he was missing for awhile I was concentrating on Izzie..
      Mr & Mrs Newby

#193 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:57 AM

Ya know..I read that TR Knight (George) was leaving the show, so when he joined the Army, I was like, Ugh, this is how they are making him leave? So Dumb!!
        And I am pretty much over Katherine Heigel (Izzie) & I was ready for her to leave the show, so i really thought Izzie was goingt to die, and then she got better! I was like UGH, this finale sucks!! LOL
        From the minute they brought "George" in from the ambulance FI was like, that is someone they know...So I'm going, No it's not, this is just a stupid Sub finale plot...it doesn't mean anything....Then as soon as the cheif said he sent George home early to talk to his mom, FI was like, It's George!! I told you it was someone they knew!! And sure enough, it was in the next 5 minutes Meredith realized. I gotta say...That was an AWESOME story line and a great finale!!! Not only did it put two very major Characters at risk of death, but it ended in such a way where one of them can still come back next year.
        I heard that Katherine Heigel has changed her tune about leaving the show, She wanted to and now she wants to stay "As long as they will have her", so I am pretty sure the producers are Messing with her a little about whether or not she will be on the show next season! :-) Good!! I hate people who have a great thing going and still whine about nonsense.

All in all...I went to bed so shocked last night, and to me, that is a good Finale! :-)
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#194 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:01 AM

I wonder if they'll end up saving one of them next season? What did the 007 mean that George wrote in Meredith's hand? Great episode! Meredith's scream gave me chills too!

#195 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

oooooh I thought the finale was so good! My guess is that they are both gone, I have heard those rumors too about how they both wanted off the show!

I noticed that the patient was George right after Meredith drilled into his head...I said to my DH "Oh that is the other Dr. guy!!!" DH didn't believe me either so we rewinded and when the patient grabs Meredith's hand during that part you can tell by the eyes that it was George!

I thought it just a good episode! Dang it...now we have to wait all summer for another new one! ugh!

#196 Summer&Nicholas

Summer&Nicholas
            • 69 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MegaShay
              "

"007" is George's nickname that the other interns always call him. I think it started when George almost killed a patient, Christina called him "007-License to Kill".

I don't think there's any way they can bring George back - his face and body are so messed up, they'd have to put makeup on him every episode to recreate the scars. My guess is only Izzie is coming back.
              I agree, I think George is going to talk to her in their little meeting there and tell her it's not time yet. All the previews kept saying is it the end for "one" of the doctors? So I kind of think that is a little foreshadowing to one of them making it.

I'm not sure how I will make it through the summer, I think I might have a problem I'm so addicted to that show! Good thing I'll have a baby to keep my mind off it! ha

Smart ending though, people will definitely have to watch next year again to find out what happens!
              http://i647.photobuc....MIKKA585-1.jpg
              December 10th, 2009
              Grand Riviera Princess
              Nicholas & Summer

#197 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

I just read an interview with the producer Shonda "someone" and she wasn't saying much, but from what she did say, it seems as though Izzie will be back.
                It's been said that TR Knight hasn't been happy on the show for the last year or so, and if that's the case, then so be it.

George was on of my Fav characters in the begining, and now they show so little of him, I don't think it's going to make that big of an impact.
                It will be sad though. :-(
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#198 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
                • 266 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

yes that was a great finale...if I got up this morning still shaking my head about George then you know it was great!
                  Mr & Mrs Newby

#199 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
                  • 184 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

OMG!!! I just cried for 2 hours watching that episode! I almost jumped ship earlier this year with the whole izzie banging the dead guy thing, but man! The last few weeks have sucked me right back in!

Woohoo! Can't wait for next season!!!

#200 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                    • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

It starts up next Thursday and I can't wait!

Looks like we know the answer to the last season's ending. TR Knight won't be returning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users