• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#111 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    I'm thinking that Rebecca has a tumor and she's going to be the patient they get to crack the champagne on. Only a theory really- no proof for that one other than the fact she's acting like a nut job.
    ooooh rachel - that was good...i can't wait for derek and grey to kiss next week. poor rose.
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#112 EricaG

EricaG
    • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

Rachel - Your theory is exactly what I was thinking. A brain tumor would make sense with her craziness right now and according to the previews Derek & Meredith are only getting one last chance for a successful surgery or the program is being cut. I think that Rebecca will be the last chance and will probably survive. That will probably be one of the big events that ends up bringing Derek & Meredith together again. There is my whole theory anyways.

Oh yeah, I think that Callie is trying to figure out if she is interested in Erica or not. I think there will be something between them, but not sure how long it last. It might just be a fling.
      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#113 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ethrondson
        Rachel - Your theory is exactly what I was thinking. A brain tumor would make sense with her craziness right now and according to the previews Derek & Meredith are only getting one last chance for a successful surgery or the program is being cut. I think that Rebecca will be the last chance and will probably survive. That will probably be one of the big events that ends up bringing Derek & Meredith together again. There is my whole theory anyways.

Oh yeah, I think that Callie is trying to figure out if she is interested in Erica or not. I think there will be something between them, but not sure how long it last. It might just be a fling.
        Wow!! You and Rachel and really creative, but somehow I can see how your theories make sense. Now I'm starting to wonder if there even is a husband in Rebecca's life, I can't remember if he was ever shown. What about the baby? does it even exist? Crazy, crazy!! I love George though, what a sweetheart!!

#114 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

The baby and husband do exist- at least I remember them existing- LOL. Her husband came and collected her after she remembered who she was. She also had the baby when she was under the care of Addison.
          Happily married since 2008

#115 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

Thank you Rachel! Now I remember, I completely forgot.

#116 luvnthesun

luvnthesun
            • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              The baby and husband do exist- at least I remember them existing- LOL. Her husband came and collected her after she remembered who she was. She also had the baby when she was under the care of Addison.

Yes, I remember that too, but where are they now is what I wonder. She sure doesn't seem too worried about them. HHMMMM maybe she DOES have a tumor - hehe!

#117 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

I know it's just to weird and random. She really was devastated over the fact she's not pregnant. I can't wait till next week!!!!!!!!!

#118 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:58 PM

Liking all the theories!! They make alot of sense!
                  I really think that Callie is trying to figure out how she feels about Haan (sp?). I do feel bad for Rose if Derek & Meredith get back together, but she works in the same place so obviously knew the history. We'll have to wait & see I guess!
                  I would LOVE for Alex's character to relax. He needs to chill out & get a gf so he can be a little nicer!

#119 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

I just saw it last night and have been avoiding this thread like a plague.

Anyhow, it was a great episode. I was sad that the next episode is the season finale. NOOOOO!

I definitely agree with Rachel's theory, you are too good Rachel.

I do not heart Rebecca, she is a freak!

I feel so bad for Bailey, I wish her husband was a little more understanding.

I also don't like Izzie's new hair do.

#120 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

Yari,
                      I thought I was the only one. I hate Izzie's new hairdo. It looks completely out of style, don't know what to think of those curls.

I do feel bad for Bailey and I do agree that her husband it's not being understanding, but at the same time they have a huge communication problem. They yell at each other and are not listening to the other one's needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users