Jump to content

Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.


  • Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#61 B&J2008

B&J2008
  • Jr. Member
  • 266 posts

    Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    omg, girl you and i should be best friends. my FI asks me everyday "did you poop?" and on the days when i am feeling sick and my stomach hurts, he asks me multiple times per day, and then asks me to describe it if it wasnt normal -- because then, he tells me how to adjust my diet! LMAO. My FI poops like 3-4 times per day, but has serious gas problems any time he eats red meat. He took me to Ruth's Chris for dinner on our anniversary Tuesday night and the gas was NUCLEAR! I am telling you, I went out on the couch to escape!!!! I only poop 1 time a day usually, so i dunno how he does it 4 times!

    And I have the poochy problem too -- I eat really healthy for the most part and exercise regularly, but no matter how "good" i am being, i cannot for my life get rid of the pooch. I have been wanting to do this for so long, I am SOOOO glad so many of you girls are going to do it with me!


    HOW ABOUT THIS FOR POOP GROUP RULES:
    Everybody get your colonix ordered within the next week. Start it between May 7th and May 10th so we are all starting around the same time. Then we can all report back to each other how it's going.

    my god, i have never been so excited to shit in my whole life!
    I'm so excited I'm gonna shit...hopefully!! Haha! I'm gonna order this weekend. I really don't care how disgusting the drinks are or the stuff that comes out of my butt (eww, that sounded really gross), it's worth a shot to me. I'm miserable all the time and at this point I would try anything.

    #62 Maura

    Maura

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

    Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    no. don't laugh at me but I don't even have a regular doctor. I never go so I think I need to find one that's taking new patients.
    rachel! you need to really do this ASAP. do NOT mess around if you have thyroid problems. it can cause so many other problems. my mom and two of her sisters have grave's disease. i am *absolutely convinced* that my mom's mental health issues partially stem from being misdiagnosed for many years. she had to have radiation therapy to kill the thyroid (was overactive) and has to take synthroid pills everday for the rest of her life. had they caught it earlier, she may not have had to get the radiation treatments. my mom's is hyperthyroid, and my aunts have hypo.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by angitalia23
    I have not been on in days....I ordered this about three weeks ago and had to stop. It comes with a fiber drink, pills and tea...as you know. Anyway, the fiber drink was horriable, not even tollerable. I tried to put it into a yogourt shake, juice, basically anything. It was just disgusting...but everyone reacts different. I have had IBS for six years and my stomach is constantly a nightmare usually on a weekly basis...im still trying to find the "solution" and would prefer a holistic approach but unfort. this was not it. I wish you luck on it, I have heard good things about the results!

    Okay, I got through more posts on this topic: now i feel comfortable..I do not poop(i hate that word, im shocked I could type it)...like I only "go" 3-4 times a month, literally. My stomach looks pregnant alot!
    aw angela! i dunno if you read any of the directions on the website/did lots of research but i read in multiple places that people with diagnosed IBS should NOT use colonix because it can really irritate you. have you tried probiotic pills at all? what else has your doc recommended for IBS?

    #63 angitalia23

    angitalia23
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,029 posts

      Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      rachel! you need to really do this ASAP. do NOT mess around if you have thyroid problems. it can cause so many other problems. my mom and two of her sisters have grave's disease. i am *absolutely convinced* that my mom's mental health issues partially stem from being misdiagnosed for many years. she had to have radiation therapy to kill the thyroid (was overactive) and has to take synthroid pills everday for the rest of her life. had they caught it earlier, she may not have had to get the radiation treatments. my mom's is hyperthyroid, and my aunts have hypo.



      aw angela! i dunno if you read any of the directions on the website/did lots of research but i read in multiple places that people with diagnosed IBS should NOT use colonix because it can really irritate you. have you tried probiotic pills at all? what else has your doc recommended for IBS?
      I've done everything!!! Probiotics do not really do much for me, Ive been perscribed several perscriptions, which usually work for the first few weeks and then stop. Lately, I have not tried anything...However, a new doctor I have been seeing for my problems actually recommended Colonix based on my symptoms. However, IBS is often misdiagnosed and hard to narrow down...so this doctor felt it would benefit me...which it probably would have I suppose if I could have gotten down the fiber stuff. I give up!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

      #64 JHarwood2Be

      JHarwood2Be
      • Member
      • 687 posts

        Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:21 PM

        Ugh....I clicked on the link to look at the pics! It is pretty creative though how they display their doings on the toilet seat!
        Photography by Tamm's Photos
        http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

        #65 Maura

        Maura

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

        Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by angitalia23
        I've done everything!!! Probiotics do not really do much for me, Ive been perscribed several perscriptions, which usually work for the first few weeks and then stop. Lately, I have not tried anything...However, a new doctor I have been seeing for my problems actually recommended Colonix based on my symptoms. However, IBS is often misdiagnosed and hard to narrow down...so this doctor felt it would benefit me...which it probably would have I suppose if I could have gotten down the fiber stuff. I give up!
        i tried probiotics after i had the issue last august with the parasite. it really didnt do anything for me either. i didnt notice any difference so i stopped taking it.

        how many days did you do it for? did you see any results, or did you stop doing it too quick? did you have any bad symptoms from using it? my doctor told me this morning that sometimes it gives people with IBS really bad diarrhea did you try to mix it into a milkshake at all? sometimes i find with bad tasting supplements if i mix it into something thick, its not as bad and i can get it down. i have issues with taking large pills too, i just have to have a lot of liquid to get it down.

        #66 angitalia23

        angitalia23
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,029 posts

          Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura

          how many days did you do it for? did you see any results, or did you stop doing it too quick? did you have any bad symptoms from using it? my doctor told me this morning that sometimes it gives people with IBS really bad diarrhea did you try to mix it into a milkshake at all? sometimes i find with bad tasting supplements if i mix it into something thick, its not as bad and i can get it down. i have issues with taking large pills too, i just have to have a lot of liquid to get it down.
          I was only able to do it for a week, I did not have any negative symptoms except for the taste. I did not try a milkshake (but now I want one)...I did try it with a yogourt smoothie that was basically the consistency of a milkshake. It totally altered the taste and it made it very hard to get down....but who knows that's me. I agree with you about the pill thing, I always gag!
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

          #67 B&J2008

          B&J2008
          • Jr. Member
          • 266 posts

            Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by angitalia23
            I've done everything!!! Probiotics do not really do much for me, Ive been perscribed several perscriptions, which usually work for the first few weeks and then stop. Lately, I have not tried anything...However, a new doctor I have been seeing for my problems actually recommended Colonix based on my symptoms. However, IBS is often misdiagnosed and hard to narrow down...so this doctor felt it would benefit me...which it probably would have I suppose if I could have gotten down the fiber stuff. I give up!
            I've done everything too. It seems like something will work for a couple of weeks and then it doesn't give the same results. I do take Probiotics daily, sometimes I feel like it helps and other times (like two weeks ago when I went about 6 days w/o going at all) it doesn't. I keep taking it though, cause at least I go a little bit when I do take it.

            People just do not understand how bad this problem is. Pregnant belly is a perfect way to describe it and there has beeen a couple of times when I took a pregnancy test because I was convinced it was a baby rather than days worth of shit inside me!

            #68 Saraha

            Saraha
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,597 posts

              Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

              Ok well now that we are telling poop storys Heres mine haha:

              Ok I have had SERIOUS poop problems since I was in middle school. I wouldnt go for days and days like once a week if that and when I did I thought I was going to die. I would have severe severe cramps with it and the feeling that if you dont have a toilet near you, you have no other choice but to shit your pants.

              Well a long story short I was tested for many things and they told me I had IBS. I was always tired and never felt good. But about three or so years ago I went to go donate bloodwork, they told me I couldnt because I was malnurished. So since I worked in a doctors office I just went and had labs done.
              It came back showing that not only did I have not one vitamin in me but my liver enzymes were elevated to look like I was an alcoholic for many years.

              So after and endoscopy and colonoscopy they said I have celiac disease (A gluten intolerance) basically no wheat, rye, oats, barley. If I do it deteriates my intestines and therefore cant digest any vitamins.... Well I have seriously never soooo excited to find out I had a disease. I knew how to fix it and after 10+ years of hell I knew what it felt like to feel healthy again...

              So honestly I KNOW what your going though... when we do have them we call the "PA's"... LOL stands for poop attack.

              #69 Spazz

              Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

                Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

                Ok, so FI thinks I spend way too much time on BDW and always rolls his eyes when I log on. BUT I was getting on here about an hour ago and he was standing behind me and saw the "Colonix" thread and was like "what?!? you girls talk about stuff other than weddings?!?" and wanted to sit here and read the entire thread. Now he is seriously on his way to GNC to buy colon cleanse stuff...lol!

                #70 Jenn3878

                Jenn3878
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,681 posts

                  Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  So, yes, Colonix. I know this is a quasi-gross topic. Glenda inspired me to do it, and she's doing it too. My FI told me last night he thinks it's a great idea and would do it with me except that he is too afraid to clog our toilet. hahahaha. I talked to my stepmom who is totally into holistic healthcare and she has been telling me to do this for awhile now. I think I have finally got the courage to do it.

                  I know a couple of you were mentioning on the Biggest Loser Season 2 thread you were interested in doing it too. To be honest, I'm kinda freaked out about doing it especially after seeing the photos on the website for Colonix, but think it will be good for the stomach/digestive problems I have had over the last year. I also had a parasite last August after a trip to Mexico, and my digestive system hasn't been the same since. The doctor can't figure out what's wrong really because most of my symptoms are what they consider non-symptoms, and after 2 months of serious antibiotics most of my problems went away. I have had scans and stuff and they think everything is fine, but my body tells me otherwise. Anybody wanna do this program with me?

                  Here's the one Glenda and I are doing:
                  Colonix Colon Cleanse Official Site by Dr Natura

                  It is $88 for a month-long supply. I'm not suggesting we post photos of the effects, because I was really grossed out by some of the ones on the website. But you know, maybe just a little support about how it's going for everybody?
                  Hi girls, You girls are too funny! I am dying reading this thread

                  I did the Dr Natura thing (bought 2) and it was good. No running to the bathroom and their pictures on there are not at all what came out of me? Maybe they are the extreme? Also, I didnt lose a ton of weight either but I felt really good - I think if you are backed up or aren't a regular pooper then you might have more results this way.

                  Anywho, if any difference it was how do you say "fluffy" HAHAHA

                  Definately mix the powder in 100% juice, I used apple, I could barely get it down using just water (smells/tastes like liquorice) and what I found to be the BEST thing to do is buy a case of small apple juice (100% again) at like Costco or something and open it, take a sip and add the powder and shake the crap out of it to make sure it was mixed well. Dont mix it with too much liquid cause it just takes LONGER to drink!! If you wait for a few minutes between shaking and drinking it gets thicker! Don't do this!! TRUST ME!!

                  I sent all the information to my doctor before doing it and she said it was totally safe and natural.

                  Let me know if anyone has any poopstions :)




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users