Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#241 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

i drink 4 bottles of water per day...the crystal light 'on the go' things make it easier b/c i don't love water unless i'm outside.
    nothing yesterday....took 4 pills today and a whole scoop of fiber. nothing until about 9:30 when i took a big dump
    i steeped my tea for 5 min today, so hopefully that'll help too.

#242 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:53 AM

lol nice lauren!

okay so i'm making sure i drink my water today. but i will definately go buy an evian ltr bottle just to make sure i drink 2 ltrs.

for those of you that aren't in the biggest losers comp, i ended up losing 3.5lbs this week and i think it was due to the colonix. i ate a bunch of crap this past weekend and didn't really workout much. i think the colonix helped me lose. thank god for this stuff so this week i'm making sure i drink my water, eat healthy and get my workouts in.

i did the full scoop yesterday with the 4 pills which was fine. And i seeped the tea for 3 minutes, which i think may be too long for me. i woke up at 330 am with really bad cramping and then this morning when i woke up, i didn't have a normal bm, i had more of the explosive kind. i think i'll try seeping my tea less again tonight.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#243 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

ugh i have not been able to do colonix for 2 days now because i am still sick to my stomach from what i ate at the ball game monday night. i weighed myself sunday and i had lost a full pound from the colonix, but the being sick for two days put me back up a pound for no change this week. i am so bummed. i am hoping by tomorrow i wont feel like im going to puke everytime i move so that i can get started back up on it.

#244 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maura
        ugh i have not been able to do colonix for 2 days now because i am still sick to my stomach from what i ate at the ball game monday night. i weighed myself sunday and i had lost a full pound from the colonix, but the being sick for two days put me back up a pound for no change this week. i am so bummed. i am hoping by tomorrow i wont feel like im going to puke everytime i move so that i can get started back up on it.
        Aw I hope you feel better soon!
        Sometimes when I have a BM it's like a regular one then an explosive one right behind it. It's weird. All in the same sitting. I am pretty sure if I were to be a weirdo like the people on the site I would find some stringy things in it. That might be TMI lol. But just giving you all a heads up it is a lot different then regular BM's at least for me it is.

#245 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

mine have been pretty much like regular bm except for the one today. but before colonix, i would never go everyday and i would be constipated a lot. i haven't had those problems since i started.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#246 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

kathi, earlier in the week before i was sick, i had the same issue where i'd wake up and go a normal one and then have an explosive one immediately after. i wonder why that happens

#247 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            kathi, earlier in the week before i was sick, i had the same issue where i'd wake up and go a normal one and then have an explosive one immediately after. i wonder why that happens
            I'm not sure. It creeps me out though lol. They are like completely different. Maybe one is the normail BM and one is a cleansing BM?!

#248 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

i have explosive gas! i sound like a lawnmower!!!!
              i had 4 pills and a whole scoop this morning, but no poops. i'm gonna steep the damn tea for a LONG time tonight and hope for the best.

#249 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

Yeah, I have pretty bad gas too. I actually bent over to pick something up and let one rip LOL I have never done that before!!

#250 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

kat, i almost fell out of my chair laughing!!!!!!! i do love that at work (school) i can blame it on the kids!
                  i'm afraid that i'll asphyxiate my husband at night...or worse, shit in the bed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users