Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#191 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:50 AM

woohooo cant wait to hear all about it!

#192 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:40 PM

FI and I are starting ours tomorrow! Wish us luck! I hope it's not a waste to just do it for a month....

#193 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

im going to start mine on friday! anybody poopin' yet?

#194 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

starting friday here too...that way i'm kinda home...we have a wedding sat night and we're staying over, so i'll have to have tea at wedding...plus sharing a hotel room w/ dh's bro and his gf :) hopefully the hotel will have a nice bathroom

#195 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

Ok so I got back on track today. I only took the tea last night and when I woke up I had to go instantly. It was great. Then I took the fiber and went again some time this afternoon. I wouldn't be scared to clog the toilet its really not like that. The only thing to worry about is being near a bathroom when you have to go. Your not going to explode or anything like that but when you gotta go, you gotta go!

#196 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

Ok, so I just got mine in the mail. I was reading the directions and they really reccommend taking the toxinix with it... Do you think this is a sells ploy? Are any of you taking it with it? Or just the Colonix?

#197 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

i'm just doing the colonix.

i started today. so far haven't gone yet, but it's only been like 45 minutes since i did the drink.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#198 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                i'm just doing the colonix.

i started today. so far haven't gone yet, but it's only been like 45 minutes since i did the drink.
                I started today as well. I did the drink about an hour ago and still haven't felt an urge to go... Guess it takes a while for your body to absorb it. I did however feel sick to my stomach after chugging the drink. I think it was just too much water and then the drink then more water.

#199 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:59 AM

I'm the biggest baby when it comes to taking pills and these drinks. i started to gag before i even took a pill, but it actually wasn't too bad. i mixed the powder with apple juice to help with the taste. I did finally go poo, it was pretty much like a normal bm, but very stinky. I'm not saying my shit normally smells like roses but the smell was strong today. sorry if its tmi
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#200 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    I'm the biggest baby when it comes to taking pills and these drinks. i started to gag before i even took a pill, but it actually wasn't too bad. i mixed the powder with apple juice to help with the taste. I did finally go poo, it was pretty much like a normal bm, but very stinky. I'm not saying my shit normally smells like roses but the smell was strong today. sorry if its tmi
                    Hmmm I still haven't gone. I took mine with Cranberry juice which I can't stand either. But my FI always has some in the house. I think I will go buy some Apple juice today. I literally took the drink like a shot. I don't think I even tasted it. But it was soooo chunky I had to pour a bit more juice in the glass and shake it around to get it all off the sides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users