Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#171 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyrak
    Seriously..all you girls need is a good night of beer drinking. I went out with some girlfriends who were in town Tues night and we had a bit too many cervezas. But I went to the bathroom like 6X yesterday..no joke :)
    Umm my favorite drink is beer and I love Budweisers (I know they are gross but whatever). Everytime I drank them we would call them mudweisers b/c I had to poop all day. But unfortunately it gave me beer gut so that's out. LOL.

#172 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

I ordered mine Tuesday. I might be closer to them than you are though?? If you want I will wait for you to start mine :)

#173 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

Uggh its only been 4 days and I already hate this stuff. I am so sick of gagging! And drinking the tea every night is super annoying.

I had no BM today so I guess it didn't work for me today. Tomorrow is the last day of the small does so maybe once I up it on saturday I will see more results? I dunno.

#174 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Uggh its only been 4 days and I already hate this stuff. I am so sick of gagging! And drinking the tea every night is super annoying.

I had no BM today so I guess it didn't work for me today. Tomorrow is the last day of the small does so maybe once I up it on saturday I will see more results? I dunno.
        i generally drink warm liquids at night anyway so not sure that the tea will bother me... is it the taste glen, or that you dont like the warm drink at night? im not looking forward to the fiber drink because i have a serious gag reflex, but hopefully i can choke it down with apple juice and it will clean me out and it will be worth it. i should get mine in the mail today and if so, will start tomorrow so if i get explosive shits like you did, i will at least do it over the weekend.

#175 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

kat, no need to wait - thanks for the offer tho! i'm sure it's b/c you are closer - i was just really hoping to have it this weekend.
          maura, i can't vouch for this method with the powder, but when i was little and couldn't swallow pills, my mom would open them up and pour it into applesauce. applesauce gets rid of most icky tastes!

#176 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

lauren, my mom did the same thing

#177 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:18 AM

Well Sally, haha sorry Glenda couldnt help it! Im glad to hear its working for you. Other than your almost accident and nasty flavor drinks... I really wanna do this but am scared to death of what is going to come out.... this may be a little TMI Glenda but have you seen anything lets say "unusual" LOL or looks like the same ol poop you usually have?

#178 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

My package was shipped on 4/28 but i won't get it till Monday. Guess i'll start than. When is everyone starting?
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#179 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

I didn't poop yesterday. Nor today. Hmmm....I'm supposed to up my dosage tomorrow so maybe I will see something tomorrow?

Maura I don't mind the taste of the tea its just annoying for me b/c I get home late like 8ish, then I ran to the gym and get back like 10ish, then I shower, and then I eat dinner (I know its so bad to eat that late but I have no other choice) and then its usually 11is or 12 and I am exhausted and just want to go to bed but here I am waiting for the water to boil to take the tea. Then I have to wait for the tea to cool off so I don't burn my tongue, etc.

And no I haven't noticed anything different. Nothing gross or weird like on the website. But I heard that if that does happen it happens towards the end of the first month and not at the beginning so we'll see. I'm excited for everyone to start it so they can tell me their experiences with it.

#180 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  I didn't poop yesterday. Nor today. Hmmm....I'm supposed to up my dosage tomorrow so maybe I will see something tomorrow?

Maura I don't mind the taste of the tea its just annoying for me b/c I get home late like 8ish, then I ran to the gym and get back like 10ish, then I shower, and then I eat dinner (I know its so bad to eat that late but I have no other choice) and then its usually 11is or 12 and I am exhausted and just want to go to bed but here I am waiting for the water to boil to take the tea. Then I have to wait for the tea to cool off so I don't burn my tongue, etc.

And no I haven't noticed anything different. Nothing gross or weird like on the website. But I heard that if that does happen it happens towards the end of the first month and not at the beginning so we'll see. I'm excited for everyone to start it so they can tell me their experiences with it.
                  Oh no! No poop!!! Hmmmm, Im glad to hear that you havent had any mysterious objects come out, thats my big fear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users