Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

Maura

glenda, thanks for the honest review so we know not to up any dosages until the directions say to. i have to admit, i laughed too, but only because i was imagining myself in the situation. i am always the one who goes in the stall and forgets to check for TP first. so sorry you were in so much pain & almost had an accident. how embarassing. definitely go back to the directed dosages!

i ordered mine today, so it should get here soon. will report after i start!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelley do you think it was the upped dosage of fiber that made me go like that or do you think it was the diaretic from the tea? I'm just trying to figure it out so that I can manage my pooping time more efficiently. LOL

And to all the girls that laughed...you'll be sorry. LOl...J/K.

Seriously after I left the bathroom I started hysterical laughing. It was too funny. Not so funny when I almost exploded into oblivion but pretty funny in hindsight. James said my new name is "SALLY SKIDMARKS" LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Shelley do you think it was the upped dosage of fiber that made me go like that or do you think it was the diaretic from the tea? I'm just trying to figure it out so that I can manage my pooping time more efficiently. LOL

And to all the girls that laughed...you'll be sorry. LOl...J/K.

Seriously after I left the bathroom I started hysterical laughing. It was too funny. Not so funny when I almost exploded into oblivion but pretty funny in hindsight. James said my new name is "SALLY SKIDMARKS" LOL.
LOL smile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gif SALLY SKIDMARKS!!!!!!

glenda, i think for sure that it was the upped dosage of the fiber -- your body has to gradually get used to it so by taking in a lot at once, you shocked your system and thats why you got the explosive shits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
LOL smile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gif SALLY SKIDMARKS!!!!!!

glenda, i think for sure that it was the upped dosage of the fiber -- your body has to gradually get used to it so by taking in a lot at once, you shocked your system and thats why you got the explosive shits.
Explosive shits! That's great! Okay I def need to go back to the 1/2 spoonful tomorrow. Yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
I just stumbled across this thread tonight and 1st off I must say ya'll crack me up! But in all seriousness, my grandmother passed away on Valentines Day of this year from Colon cancer and had literally been constipated for her entire life. About year before she passed she had to have her intestines removed and had one of those bags attached to the outside of her stomach to collect all her BM. I have always had the attitude- what i don't know won't hurt me- especially about my health, but my perspective is changing on that and might just be joining ya'll on this.
My Grandmother died from colon cancer too, so that's why I'm super scared about all of my problems. I've had them for as long as I can remember and have already had a colonoscopy in my 20's, which most people don't need until later. I'm glad we have our pooping support group..it makes it much more enjoyable!

ok here is who i have participating so far:

me

Glenda

Danielle

Brooke

who else wants to join? send me a PM!

Is everybody who is planning on doing the colonix also participating in BDW Biggest Loser season 2? The deadline to sign up for season 2 is next week, and the entry fee is $15 to AnnR. Winner takes the pot. Check out the Biggest Loser Season 2 thread for details.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t19158

my suggestion also to anyone participating in the poop group, is that you take a before photo of your belly (just for you, not necessarily to share unless you want to!) and then take an after photo showing your tummy being (hopefully) less bloated. i will post mine if it makes anybody feel better cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&J2008 View Post
My Grandmother died from colon cancer too, so that's why I'm super scared about all of my problems. I've had them for as long as I can remember and have already had a colonoscopy in my 20's, which most people don't need until later. I'm glad we have our pooping support group..it makes it much more enjoyable!
I HAD one at 32 the seniors were asking me if I were there to pick up my grand parent. I was suppose to go back 2 years ago but to embarrassed to go. My mom died of colon cancer and had a colonoscopy and a colostomy bag so I really should do this to cleanse my system

Ok I went back on the recommended dosage of fiber today. So now explosive situations. smile120.gif I took the fiber at about 8:30 and I had to go to the bathroom at 8:45. I then walked to the train station and low and behold at 9:20 I had to go again. Then I had a 30 minute train ride to the court and once I got there I had to go again. I think I went two other times after that. The first one of the morning was the biggest one, the other ones were just mini ones. (Sorry if TMI).

I know in the other thread some of the girls said they went as soon as they woke up but my body is not doing that. I am only able to go after I take the fiber. So I think about 15 minutes after I take the fiber I feel the cramping and the need to go. Yes I had cramping again but its not bad (like it was yesterday). So for the girls that start it maybe give yourself a 15 minute to 20 minutes window period of time to go in your house before you leave in the morning.

I never got cramps before but now that I am doing the colonix I have had cramps everytime. I'm not sure if that's normal or not but I can deal with it as long as it comes out. LOL. Honestly its not painful its just an uncomfortable feeling, but then once I'm done I feel so good. My stomach feels empty and flat and the bloating goes away. (Until I eat again of course)