Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#101 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha
So its kinda like a hair rubber band braking right..... your "pincher" broke!
yes exactly!!
I love benefiber too, its wonderful and tasteless!
works great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura
abbie -- i actually know 2 other people who had that surgery, so dont think youre wierd because you had it!
you know what that's good to know! i didnt think i'm weird, but i sure never heard of it before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon
ITS A POOP MAGNET! ha!
haha, like the polar opposite of a chick magnet!

#102 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

i love the poop magnet rach!

#103 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

Abbie - I used to work with a guy whos wife was a doctor at a prison. She would tell us horror stories! Apparently this is not an uncommon surgery in our correctional system. Her quote was "the sphincter won't sphinct any more" I don't know why I think that is so funny but I still laugh to this day! It kinda became an inside joke with us!

My BFF had the opposite problem, her butt wasn't big enough, the rubber band didn't stretch, so she had to put a spacer thing in there to get it to work properly!

#104 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
    • 939 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

ok i really should join the poo club! My problem is lack of poo!! It started a few years ago and I was first diagnosed with IBS and they put me on a prescription. It helped for a couple of weeks then I would go a couple weeks with no BM...soo...the doctor i was seeing just kept increasing the dose. It got to the point where the dose was so high that my insurance company refused to pay for it because the dose was way too high. Next thing I know, the prescription was pulled from shelves because it was causing strokes and heart attacks…..great!

It then got to the point where I would go over a MONTH with no BM! I got so bloated, I felt prego! I then changed GI doctors and my new doctor ordered a colonoscopy but that just showed non specific inflammation. So who knows what my problem is….just plain old chronic constipation I guess.

I often wanted to order Colonix because I was scared I had some kind of parasite or something! I guess if I join the poo club it would be the best time to give it a whirl!!

BTW……..Rachel u r toooo funny!!

#105 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
      • 238 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

oh girls - i know what you mean. i can only poo certain places and when i'm totally comfortable!

when we first started living together, i would actually LEAVE THE HOUSE and go to mcdonald's to poo if brian was home. weird ... i was more comfortable with mcdonalds than letting brian know i poo!

now, i have a whole elaborate routine - i try to make sure that its when i'm getting ready to take a bath or shower - that way i can have the water running!

Crazy, I know!

#106 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          South Park's Mr. Hankey can be our mascot:
          Click the image to open in full size.

Actually this is a toy- I'm off to find one! This can be the trophy for the poo champion.
          HAHAHAHAHAHHA! HOLY F*UCK - THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!! I just lost all of my eye make up Rachel. OMG - that is perfect!
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#107 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            wow what a thread.

ANYWAYS, the doc told me to start taking Benefiber (completely taste-free and very easy to mix in juice, water, yogurt, cereal, whatever) to make my poops softer and more shiny .....

Abbie, I was like oooooooooohhhhh...softer shinier poop! I am all about the sparkles!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#108 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
            Abbie, I was like oooooooooohhhhh...softer shinier poop! I am all about the sparkles!
            watch out celina, that might make you a poop whore ;-)

#109 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

That's cuz you're a whore!!!

(Now don't anyone go getting mad at me, this in in reference to Celina's thread from earlier today and some punk little girl.)

#110 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:50 PM

OK so Just spoke with the doctor that I work for and she said that there is nothing wrong with doing this.... she doesnt recommended toing it often because it can mess of the bacteria and intestinal flora (whatever that means) LOL. But she said she doesnt recommend doing it if you dont have problem.... Kinda like if you dont have a problem, dont fix it!

I also told her about the pics and she said "where in the hell did they get those pics" LOL So im guessing its not that bad but who know.

Anyways just thought I could let you guys know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users