Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

Maura

Ok, so I go away to get married for 2 weeks, and look at the shit you guys get into! LMAO!

Just read this whole thing through and I'm LMAO!

Maura, way to be the poopmaster!

Glenda, OMG I thought I was gonna die laughing at your near-poop experience!

I'm way too late to get in on the fun, but I'm going to my suppliment shoppe to see if I can get something similar.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have not pooped since friday. i had 2/3 of a scoop today (even tho it's only day 3), and am currently drinking the tea (which isn't bad at all, except i have to pee SO badly when i wake up). i let it steep for 4 min, and i have some cramping right now, which i'm hoping is a good sign.

i have no prob with the pills. they aren't even the biggest i've ever taken, which to me is kinda disturbing (i was a sick kid...always taking vitamins and medicines as a child). i've been using applesauce to hide the powder, but will buy apple juice tomorrow to try b/c the applesauce takes too long. it is a quick breakfast tho!

EDIT TO UPDATE: (10 min later....) i pooped!!!! it was huge and stinky and everything i had dreamt of since friday! YAY!!

omg, i woke up this morning at 7 am with a serious urge to pee from the tea i drank last night. drank the tea around 10 pm last night. i am already down a pound on the scale and my belly looks slightly less distended! woot.gif only downside is that i have pooped 3 times since i woke up. but better to have pooped than to never poop at all haha

It gets easier as time goes by. I always wake up with cramps and having to pee. But I'm also crazy and I let the tea seap for like 10 minutes (sometimes more when I forget). So it always helps move things along. Its the best feeling to feel empty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
but better to have pooped than to never poop at all haha
blahahahahaha.
omg. tears. can't. catch. breath. laughing. too. hard.

Yesterday I pooped four times! I am pretty sure I am getting rid of some nasty stuff though. I have been pretty gassy too. The cramping is way less. I haven't gone yet today. Today is day five so I took four pills and a full scoop. I think I am going to steep the tea longer because I am not having the results that my FI is. He loves this stuff and says he feels way less bloated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Yesterday I pooped four times! I am pretty sure I am getting rid of some nasty stuff though. I have been pretty gassy too. The cramping is way less. I haven't gone yet today. Today is day five so I took four pills and a full scoop. I think I am going to steep the tea longer because I am not having the results that my FI is. He loves this stuff and says he feels way less bloated.
i have been really gassy too. the thing with me about the cramping is that i dont get it until like right before i have to go. actually... does anyone else experience this? when i drink the fiber drink i swear i can feel it going through my system, especially when it gets to my colon, because i have this cramp in my side/back right near where the intestines connect to the colon.

the tea is actually pretty good i think. soothing. sort of a peppermint/chamomile flavor for those of you who are still trying to decide whether you want to do it. the fiber drink really only bothered me the first two times. i just dont drink the last sip because the licorice taste is nasty strong and i gag when i drink it.