• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    I am actually planning to get my first one this weekend. Saturday is my dad's 60th birthday. He passed away about a year and a half ago and I want to get something for him. We always said we would take him to Ireland on his 60th birthday, so I'm going to get something Irish, I'm thinking maybe a celtic knot. I'm nervous but really want to get it done for him.
    Lizz that is really awesome that your doing this in your fathers honor! Good luck & keep us posted!
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#22 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
      I am actually planning to get my first one this weekend. Saturday is my dad's 60th birthday. He passed away about a year and a half ago and I want to get something for him. We always said we would take him to Ireland on his 60th birthday, so I'm going to get something Irish, I'm thinking maybe a celtic knot. I'm nervous but really want to get it done for him.
      Oh, and if you do end up getting your tat make sure it's good and healed before your wedding. That's if you'll be getting in the water. You don't want it to get infected or anything.

#23 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

I have an ankh on my shoulder for my mother who passed away 111/2 years ago. i want to get another one and anklet but not sure of what

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:55 PM

I've got 3

Ganesh the elephant god on my backside and its big (the tat!!) an elephant on my stomach and an inverted pentagon on my back which is quite big

I love them but I've been warned i'll get shot if i get any more lol

#25 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:26 PM

I was thinking I should wait til after the wedding b/c I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Do you think that's enough time (so it won't get infected etc.)? I really want to get it done on his actual birthday, but will wait if need be.

#26 adrianna28

adrianna28
            • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:24 PM

I have a clover on my lower back wit a heart in the middle. I want another one just don't know where. I'm thinking about putting something over the one I have now.

#27 heather007

heather007
              • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
                I was thinking I should wait til after the wedding b/c I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Do you think that's enough time (so it won't get infected etc.)? I really want to get it done on his actual birthday, but will wait if need be.
                I don't think that it will get infected, my tattoos healed in like 4 days or so. Just make certain that they don't scab over, and if they do- don't pick at it, which is hard because it gets itchy. But I would talk to a tattoo artist about it.

Haha, I just found another tattoo I want to get before I get married, it's a bird that goes over the hip. LoL.

~~

#28 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                • 668 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:54 AM

I have 3 myself
                  A sunflower on my ankle
                  A shooting heart on my right hip
                  A tribal symbol on mylower right back
                  i actually want to get rid of the one on my ankle and back but it costs too much

#29 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:22 AM

my tattoo is japanese writing across my lower back...it means peaceful warrior...or as by best friend said "it could say dumbass" LOL

#30 shellb

shellb
                    • 533 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

I've got a forget-me-not flower on my right thigh. Got it when I was 23 to commemorate the new beginning I was making after ending a 6 1/2 year relationship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users