#11 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

I am up to four:
    1: lower back sun with a celtic knot in the middle
    2: Left outter thigh - snowflake
    3: middle of chest (between boobs) cherry bloosm
    4: Top of left foot - Tree with falling leaves.

When I get back down to my healthy weight I am getting a tatoo like pam Anderson - she has this super sexy one going down her spine and I LOVE IT! Plus it will be motivation to keep the weight off so it doesnt' look like sh*t

#12 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

I personally don't have any but FI is up to 8 and wants to keep going. It started as 1 before football season, since the school won the national championship he kept getting them!

He played 5 years in college and 3 years arena. I was with him for one and it's funny because the image on me would wrap around both shoulders and go across my back. On him, it just fits between his shoulder blades!

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

I have 3 tattoos right now..

Black restricted cat on my left hip, a triquatra on my left foot and a dolphin on my right ankle.

They are definitely addictive, I want a dragon somewhere but haven't found the right design yet.. sigh

#14 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

I have a heart on my left ankle and my middle name on my right inner ankle. And then I have a butterfly on my lower right pelvic bone. I was thinking about getting a second butterfly on my left side to make them a pair
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#15 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

I am actually planning to get my first one this weekend. Saturday is my dad's 60th birthday. He passed away about a year and a half ago and I want to get something for him. We always said we would take him to Ireland on his 60th birthday, so I'm going to get something Irish, I'm thinking maybe a celtic knot. I'm nervous but really want to get it done for him.

#16 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizz
              I am actually planning to get my first one this weekend. Saturday is my dad's 60th birthday. He passed away about a year and a half ago and I want to get something for him. We always said we would take him to Ireland on his 60th birthday, so I'm going to get something Irish, I'm thinking maybe a celtic knot. I'm nervous but really want to get it done for him.

That is awesome! and a perfect reason to get a tattoo!! and your first one at that. I am sorry for your loss!

#17 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                Oh that's sweet Lizz. What an awesome way to remember your dad.
                Happily married since 2008

#18 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

That's a great idea Lizz!!

#19 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                    That is a great idea. But don't be nervous. By the time he/she finishes you'll be making an appt. for your next one. You'll be fine. Let us know how it goes.

#20 angitalia23

angitalia23
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

I never thought I would get one but recently I really would like a tiny bird in flight. I want it an inch or smaller...not sure if this can be done. Im really worried about the pain though, im a wimp!
                      Anthony & Angela
                      19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users