Elizabeth Lloyd- Las Caletas Wedding

Oh and I just had to share- I sent this link to the hubby for him to look at. He responds that he noticed those guys goofed off in a lot of pics too. I was like "yah, but fun goof off, not annoying goof off pics." And he pointed out the guy on the toilet. Ok, I missed that pic I guess. haha that's hilarious.

I was so pissed at Steve and his best man because they told me that took a bunch of stupid pics. I was like WHAT! They said they found a wheelchair (umm...ok?) and pushed eachother around on the dock and the assistant photog snapped pics of them. I was furious with them, thinking they wasted all that money just to take dumb pics. Apparently, they weren't the only guys out of control. haha

I would recommend her, but it's kinda hard to do when I haven't gotten any pics back. I planned on doing a review when I have the pics, but here's a mini one just for you. :)

She is slow to respond to emails- I emailed her like weeks ago and haven't heard back. I just wanted to know a timeframe to expect the pics. I thought it would help make the wait better. No response yet. sad.gif However, when I was planning for the wedding, she was quicker to respond. Maybe the season has really picked up for her.

She has a good personality. I really liked her and I think she has the ability to blend with all personality types. She's pretty relaxed and VERY personable. I could actually see myself being her friend had we both lived in the same area.

She's quick and proficient. She whipped through all the photos and I didn't have that "OMG are we done yet" feeling. She knew what she was doing and gave direction.

She took charge- in a nice way. My hubby and his best man racked on my last nerve. They kept like trying to hold hands in photos (I think they were uncomfortable so they just decided to act like idiots instead) and I could see that she was getting annoyed too. She politely told them to stop holding hands unless the whole bridal party was going to hold hands. I think they quickly realized to stop messing with her (or me! grr...)

She's had LOTS of practice at LC so far. She has scouted out the area and knows the good spots. Looking at this recent wedding, I noticed she does different things for different weddings too. I thought after all these LC weddings, we might be getting cookie cutter pics. Not so much- for what I can see, it looks fresh and new.

If you have any other specific questions, let me know. :)

AHHH!!! I want to see your photos so badly!!! I've been checking this board everyday waiting anxiously! OK, probably not as anxious as you!

Thanks for posting about the photos! They really are spectacular so you know yours will be great too! And you're right about them all being really creative and fresh! Can't wait to see yours though...

And you've given me an excellent idea -- I'm setting some ground rules ahead of time for my FI and his groomsmen when it comes to photos and delegating enforcer responsibilities to my FMIL...I know those guys and they've all been friends since high school (they regress back to half their age quickly). All hell could break loose otherwise...she'll make sure they have fun but stay in line! That being said, some of the goofing around photos are really sweet...

True. I def have no problems with funny photos. I think they show the most character and personality- after all, don't we want photos to capture that?

HOWEVER- there is a line there. I don't know about your fellas, but mine resort to being as obnoxious as possible when they are together. And since it was a wedding, I think they became even more annoying because they were nervous.

I don't know- but they told me they took pics of them longingly gazing into each other's eyes, and other crap like that. To me, that's not funny. I don't want people to look at pictures and be like, "and he married you because he actually liked his best man?" I'm just crossing my fingers there are some good ones. Hubby said they took photos of them skipping rocks in the ocean, etc. Those are ok but goodness- acting like each other's lover is not!

If your men are like this- I agree. They need a chaperone. Beth didn't take these pics, btw. Her assistant did and he was a really nice guy. I think he just got sucked into the goofyness of the guys because they are really funny most of the time. It's just not funny to pay thousands of dollars for those kind of pics. I won't bitch too much (although I think I already have-lol) because I haven't seen the photos. It may be worse in my mind than it actually is.

OK, so I'm kind of laughing....but with you, not at you! :-) Because that's EXACTLY what I'm afraid of! I can see them doing some photos like that -- holding hands, skipping over rocks and thinking they were all cute and adorable. My FI frequently tells me how cute and funny he is...sometimes it's even true!

Well, I've learned this lesson from you, and I'm sure another bride after me will learn some lesson from me...something I won't have thought have (who would think to tell their FI/DH NOT to stare longingly into the best man's eyes during the photos...)

You should make then their own seperate little album to treasure once your photos come in! Put those photos right in there after the bachelor party pictures!