Elizabeth Lloyd- Las Caletas Wedding

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

Sadly I'm not directing you to MY wedding, but after stalking Elizabeth's website for the past month, I noticed a new wedding. It's a Las Caletas wedding too! Just wanted to share with the brides who are LC obsessed (like me) or using Elizabeth as their photog.

ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer.

Evonne and June

And it's a Feb 23 wedding. Nearly one month before mine- hopefully mine are coming soon!
    Happily married since 2008

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Her pics are so beautiful! I can't wait to see your pro pics girl!

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Aw you poor thing! I can't imagine how excited you are to see yours!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

Wow that girl is model-beautiful. There are so many amazing shots! Rachel, I cannot WAIT to see yours!!!!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:12 PM

I know! Me too! I love the sparkler pics. Do you think she photoshopped the "love" in? I can't imagine that being captured all lit up. Cool idea though.

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

Oh yes, the LOVE pic spelled out in sparklers was AWESOME!!! I totally need to figure out how they did that....

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

I wish I had sparklers- maybe she can photoshop some in? lol

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:41 PM

wow rach! your pics are gonna be soooo good! i can't wait!

#9 raisinblur

raisinblur
                • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

This probably sounds weird, but I've been stalking her site for your photos too! You did a better job than I did though, since you found these pics before I did.

The pictures are gorgeous. Definitely can't wait to see yours!!

One question though. Did you guys have time to do some nice "couple" pictures while at LC? I noticed the couple on the website seemed to have theirs done on a different day/place/time and none at LC. Now I'm worried I'll only have group shots and not couple shots.

#10 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

Umm- we did some. Didn't seem like a lot though. We had planned on doing a TTD but I was so sick I had to cancel it. I just had zero motivation to get ready and go and do them. I highly regret it now.

I guess I will find out if we have a lot of "couple" pictures. I can't really remember the picture part too much. This was the only stressful part of the wedding for me. I was pissed no one would get their ass in gear and stop wasting daylight. I remember that more than the poses. haha

Now that I have seen those pics, I shouldn't have worried. The sky looked beautiful and the people were still sharp. That was my worry about the sunset- most pics I have seen the people weren't as "sharp" and rather dark. I saw Ann's photos and I just chalked it up to Leigh being fabulous (and she really is!) but now I'm reassured that Beth is talented too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users