Photo

Any 2009 brides here?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#61 SoontobeMsKniss

SoontobeMsKniss
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

Congrats on the weight loss ladies! I joined WW back in Jan but then fell off track and cancelled my membership. I still have all the materials and can look up points values online so I'm trying to get back to being focused. I joined a circut training gym last week so as long as I go I should see some results. I just don't usually have motivation to go but this is the heaviest I've ever been and really want to drop some pounds before my May 29th wedding! I hope that since I am starting now I will notice a difference in a few months and stay motivated. I haven't dress shopped yet but plan to in the next couple months.:

#62 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Davematthews16
      I'm not officially part of WW but I do enjoy their desserts! Anyone tried the new peanut butter cup sundae? Considering peanut butter cups are like my all time favorite food, I thought I died and went to heaven when I ate this dessert yesterday!!! I've lost 7 lbs so far and being healthy never tasted soooo good. These desserts are my little treats several times a week. YUMMY!
      OK I've never heard of this, but I want it NOW! Where do I get this?! I love peanut butter cups!!!!

#63 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Heather*
        OK I've never heard of this, but I want it NOW! Where do I get this?! I love peanut butter cups!!!!
        They are new and I've only been able to find them at the Super WAL-MART near our house in the frozen section next to the frozen dinners. (I stocked up and bought the rest of them LOL you should see our freezer) OH soooo good! LOL I hope you find them!

#64 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

Crap! I have no super-walmarts around here. I'll have to keep my eyes out and maybe ask my mom to check next time she goes grocery shopping in the US (they live really close to the border)...

#65 Timelady_

Timelady_
          • 27 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

I've made my own 1 or 2 point peanut butter cups before...the absolute best place I have used to find recipes is healthdiscovery.net....go into their forums and scroll down to recipes, there are hundreds!!
            We're married! July 1, 2009
            Melia Las Dunas, Cubaand now helping my BSF plan her destination wedding!!

#66 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
            • 67 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:21 AM

Hi Girls! I'm a January '09 bride. I don't go to the meetings but I try to go by the points. I hope to lose another 10-15 lbs before my final fitting (not that I actually have found my dress!!)

Keep up the good work girls- we can do it!!!!

Congrats to everyone!

#67 soon2bmrsmarr

soon2bmrsmarr
              • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:21 AM

I to am a 2009 bride, 4 months and 1 day to be exact. I've also been eating well and working out for 1 hour every day... I've been wondering about WW seems like it really work huh ?

#68 soon2bmrsmarr

soon2bmrsmarr
                • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:22 AM

I to am a 2009 bride, 4 months and 1 day to be exact. I've also been eating well and working out for 1 hour every day... I've been wondering about WW seems like it really work huh ?

To all you ladies keep going and you'll reach your goals

#69 StarAndJay

StarAndJay
                  • 130 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

Congrats everyone who is losing through WW!
                    I am an May 2009 bride and I have been on weight watchers for almost 6 months now. I hit my goal 2 weeks ago! 23 pounds. I found my dress and it fit perfect - no alterations needed!! So exciting!

Good Luck everyone!

#70 lmg970

lmg970
                    • 316 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

I am working with a personal trainer for the exercise and she checks my journals to see if I am eating healthy, she, I think is better than a meeting leader as she has personal time to review all of this with me. I have lost 6.2 # in 2 weeks which is great as I havent been able to stay with WW any length of time in the last 2 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users