Photo

Any 2009 brides here?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#11 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

Thanks!!!! We actually started the weight loss last year, but then I got pregnant- so I couldn't continue.

~~

#12 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
    • 413 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by heatherjones
      I've been on weight watchers for the past two months. I have lost a total of 17 pounds. I'm only 4 pounds away from my first 10% target.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

~~
      Heather, yet another thing we have in common!! Are you going to WW meetings or doing it online? I've been back on WW since January - I'm sure struggling this time though - yikes!

What meeting do you go to?

Awesome job on the 10% BTW

~L

#13 Monique

Monique
      • 415 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

We're getting married in August 2009 in Los Cabos Mexico...I decided to make a realistic committment to eating healtheir and exercising 4 to 5 days a week. My goal is to get toned and be healthier not necessarily loss a whole bunch of weight...but 15 pounds would be great!! Good luck to everyone!

#14 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

I go to the Saturday morning meetings in the North end, which is odd considering that I live in the new developement in the east end behind Walmart. LoL- it takes me almost 20 minutes to drive there.

The meeting is at 8:30a.m. It's really early. I go at that time because then it actually means I have to get up in the morning on Saturdays. Which do you do?

~~

#15 heather007

heather007
          • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

Exercise is something that I am not doing, which I should. I just have been so busy- I know not an excuse- but I have had no energy to exercise. Francis bought me an elliptical too, I guess today during Dr.Phil I'll step on it. Plus, we bought an AB work-out video, I took the plastic wrap off that. LoL.

~~

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Monique
            We're getting married in August 2009 in Los Cabos Mexico...I decided to make a realistic committment to eating healtheir and exercising 4 to 5 days a week. My goal is to get toned and be healthier not necessarily loss a whole bunch of weight...but 15 pounds would be great!! Good luck to everyone!

#16 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
            • 413 posts

I go to the Wednesday night meetings at St Mary's - not sure if I want to keep going to that meeting or not - I don't really like the leader that much - I used to do Saturday mornings at Wesley in the south end, but then I started here and have to work every 2nd Saturday... so that doesn't work.

We live at Regina Beach, so it's better if I can go to a meeting during the week before we head home...

~L

#17 evtalbot

evtalbot
              • 173 posts

Congrats on your weight loss, ladies! I have been thinking about joining WW.... I hear mixed reviews from people who have tried it.... but your results are very encouraging! Definitely have about 30# to lose before the big day....

#18 heather007

heather007
                • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Where is St.Mary's again? My parents go to a Wednesday meeting. I'm so bad with names.

~~

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TA Lindsay
                  I go to the Wednesday night meetings at St Mary's - not sure if I want to keep going to that meeting or not - I don't really like the leader that much - I used to do Saturday mornings at Wesley in the south end, but then I started here and have to work every 2nd Saturday... so that doesn't work.

We live at Regina Beach, so it's better if I can go to a meeting during the week before we head home...

~L

#19 heather007

heather007
                  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

I say join. It is so easy, in the beginning it's tough, but it does get easier. It's amazing how it has changed my life, I'm 17 pounds lighter than what I was 2 months ago, plus- it gives you energy back, and new clothes.

~~

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by evtalbot
                    Congrats on your weight loss, ladies! I have been thinking about joining WW.... I hear mixed reviews from people who have tried it.... but your results are very encouraging! Definitely have about 30# to lose before the big day....

#20 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

Regina Beach? Boy, am I jealous of you. Now we have someone to visit out there when we go fishing off the prier in the spring time- we are there like, 2 times a week.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users