Photo

Has anyone seen these dresses in person?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 adrianna28

adrianna28
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:22 PM

Oh I like them both! I think Maggie dresses are very well made and reasonably priced.

#12 BandE2008

BandE2008
    • 228 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

No
      I was silly
      I went for structure over heat!
      Now I'm second guessing!!!!

#13 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

Those are Beautiful dresses.. i haven't seen them but i hope you find them!

#14 djtinnie

djtinnie
        • 38 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

maggie sottero dresses are made very well and are at great prices. i tried on a similar maggie dress to the one you like. i believe they look better in person than on the internet. any dress with a corset back is great! i love what it does to my figure :) my wedding dress is a maggie sottero dress. i'm sure you will love it once you try it on!

#15 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by djtinnie
            maggie sottero dresses are made very well and are at great prices. i tried on a similar maggie dress to the one you like. i believe they look better in person than on the internet. any dress with a corset back is great! i love what it does to my figure :) my wedding dress is a maggie sottero dress. i'm sure you will love it once you try it on!
            Yay, I'm so happy to hear you love your dress. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the corset ~ that can only help the figure =)

#16 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mexicobrideIndiana
              A fellow destination wedding bride I was in contact with wore the Dessy dress for her wedding...she looked great in it and told me that it traveled really well too!
              So good to hear that ~ I think I'll get the Dessy for my trash the dress shoot. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users