Las Caletas Bride

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 katking

• 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

Hello All,

My name is Katherine King and I am a Las Caletas Bride. I will be married on the Island of Las Caleteas in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on May 26, 2007. I visited he Island last year during the end of June, and it is simply gorgeous!

That said, I am still getting familiar with this site and look forward to chatting with you all soon. I have so many questions regarding the details of my wedding and am hopeful that all of you Brides will come to my resuce.

Talk with you soon,

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:37 PM

welcome to the forum, you will have a lot of great info as we have added quite a lot of Las Caletas Brides recently...can't wait to hear all your details, your big day is coming soon.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

Welcome Kat!! we look forward to help you and they're a bunch of Las Caletas brides over here now!! Ann (akh) will be so excited!

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:01 AM

YAY! Welcome, Katherine - I got your message, and we're glad you found this site. Just start nosing around, and you'll get the hang of it soon enough - and always feel free to ask questions! Here are a couple threads to get you started. You may have already seen them, I am just catching up on all the posts from this evening.

We have 3 January Las Caletas brides (17th, 19th, and 27th) and then one on Valentines Day. You should be able to get all sorts of questions answered. I am getting married there June 8th - not too long after you.

Let us know how we can help, all of the Las Caletas brides as well as all the brides on this forum are very helpful (and knowledgeable - about all sorts of things!).

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:09 AM

hi katherine,

welcome to the forum! i see ann has directed you in the right direction...let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:52 AM

Welcome!! My wedding at Las Caletas is right after yours (June 2nd). Feel free to ask any questions you may have, you've come to the right place. Happy planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users